Brilliance - Obstructed views

Obstructed Cabins on Brillaince all have under the Cabin Number "Note: Obstrcuted Cabin"

I do know that Junior Suites 1598 asnd 1098 are obstructed, as are every last cabin on both the starboard and port side are obstructed. (Meaning the last cabin before the AFT Cabins)

Hope this helps, but the rest of the Cabins are GREAT!

I am planning a Med Cruise for next summer and I am looking for a balcony at Brilliance of the Seas.

What about the obstructed views on some cabins?? It is really obstructed like you were in an interior cabin?

I only can comment on one Deck - that was deck 9.....there are no obstructed views there - we were in 9070 midships near the elevators. But if you are on lower decks, near the lifeboats, there might be some obstructed views.

I don't have the link handy, but I know that you can go to http://www.travelocity.com, click on cruises, and you should be able to find your way to the deck plans to the ship.....I know they are also somewhere on the RCI website.

Enjoy my favourite ship.

Fran in Toronto

1598 and 1098 are "partially obstructed". We were in 1598 and loved it! The obstruction was quite minimal--it's a window washing platform and ladder that hang from the back of the ship. We really never noticed it! The benefit was that being at the rear of the ship's side, we had a much larger balcony than the other JS's beside us! (The only larger ones are the true "afts") Don't stress over a partial obstructed cabin--it's no big deal!!!!!

Archived