• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

42 days till we cruise how much do we lose if we cancel

Illinoisgal

We wont lose everyone elses perks because we have 14 cabins total going, so his cabin wont matter for them. We are getting married on the Elation 11/11/06! Cant wait. everyone else is really awesome

Great ship...one of my favorites! Hope you have a wonderful wedding cruise and keep us posted!

Thanks so much I knew it had to be somewhere. This is my wedding cruise and we paid for his dad and fiancee to go... now the fiancee doesnt have enough vacation days all of the sudden GRRRr

Can't she go without pay? Actually it's starting to sound like you really don't care, just get you a drink. Remember, when cruising you have to let things roll off your back. I think that you're going to be starting that real soon. Enjoy your day, your cruise and your friends and family. And please let us know how it all turned out. Congrats.

They wont let her go, if she goes she is fired. The rest of the family is swesome so I still plan on having a great time :)

Thanks for everyones info and ideas. I will let you know how it goes. I am mailing off our marriage app for our wedding right now.

Archived