5 Night San Diego to Cabo - What to pack?

Tyrkitty

I'm from Southern California, so assume the weather will be similar heading from San Diego to Ensenada, but think it should still be quite warm below there and in Cabo. Any ideas - this was a last minute plan and now I'm thinking it may be as hard as packing for as Alaska. Anyone know how extreme the weather may be - we leave on the 16th. Probably will only need to worry about the evenings being cool - please let me know.

It can be quite a bit cooler the first and last day than it is on-shore in San Diego, as you are often out in fog or have a strong breeze. Bring a jacket or at least a wind breaker, and long pants. Once you get to Cabo, this time of year it can easily be 90 degrees during the day (and usually cools down at night, which you are at sea anyway).

Thanks for the info. We're from San Diego also. It may just be interesting weather the entire trip. The forcast on weather.com for Cabo on the 19th is 60% thunderstorms. I'm just going to think positive and that they really can't know that more than a week away.

Splinter: Just checked weather.com again and looks like your forcast is right on and I was right that they can't really know so far out - now saying sunny and 92 in Cabo on the 19th. Thanks again for your feedback.

Archived