• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Okay People, How about some reviews for the Conquest!!??

Rdytocruise

Hey all,

I haven't seen very many reviews of the Conquest lately!! But i know we have people who've been there done that :) and need to help out all of us who are ticking the clocks down day by day. The only thing that helps me get through the wait is posting and reading others reviews.

So come on all those who've recently been on the Conquest(haven't seen any good reviews since one for 5/30 sailing) Send in your reviews.

And if i am just a total idiot and don't know where to find any other than those at http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=262 please tell me where some are.

Heck at this point i just need any good ole review of any Carnival ship. I think that's what i will do until i get some more Conquest reviews!

Well i am off to read reviews of other ships just to get through the agonizing wait. 116 days left till i sail. :(

Rdytocruise

Like the OP, I, too, am looking for recent Conquest reviews. Tell me all: the good, the bad & the ugly!! We are looking forward to going on our first cruise ever. Oh, how I wish time would fly!! :rolleyes:

Happy sailing to all those leaving soon!! :p Just remember to come back & tell us your take on the Conquest! :D

T.

I sailed on 6/27 and I will be posting a review soon. I am having soom computer problems but hopefully within the next couple of days I will be able to get it posted. I guess till then you will just have to wait. LOL.

I sailed on 6/27 and I will be posting a review soon. I am having soom computer problems but hopefully within the next couple of days I will be able to get it posted. I guess till then you will just have to wait. LOL.

Great! Well at least i have one to look for! Can't wait! :D :D

We are sailing on 8/1 and will post review and answer questions when

we return.

We're on the 8/1 too. B and B and younger son and his girlfriend.

Older son and his wife were on same cruise same time last year and had a ball.

They said to be sure NOT to miss The Point at least one night for dinner.

BnB

Archived