Where is the Carnival Spirit?

DesertDogs

Interesting question. CruiseCal shows that the ship is supposed to be there, but it lists no arrival time.

I don't see anything on the Carnival board about the ship having difficulties.

Wonder if there was a change of plans?

She should be on her way from dropping off in Ensenada this morning. The previous cruise ended today there. This is the first cruise leaving from San Diego. She will normally depart at 4PM but today it is 9PM

Brian

I am sailing on the Spirit tonight. This morning I checked the web cam which as you know showed only the Oosterdam. About 9:30 a.m. (San Diego time) I called Carnival and inquired about the Spirit. I was told she is in San Diego. I was like I don't think so, I am looking at the web cam right now and there is only one ship. We waited another hour and called Carnival again and was getting the runaround a bit. Finally, someone was able to tell us that the ship would be in around 1:00 p.m. Crazy how we have more information than the cruise lines do by simply checking and getting information on the computer.

I am sailing on the Spirit tonight. This morning I checked the web cam which as you know showed only the Oosterdam. About 9:30 a.m. (San Diego time) I called Carnival and inquired about the Spirit. I was told she is in San Diego. I was like I don't think so, I am looking at the web cam right now and there is only one ship. We waited another hour and called Carnival again and was getting the runaround a bit. Finally, someone was able to tell us that the ship would be in around 1:00 p.m. Crazy how we have more information than the cruise lines do by simply checking and getting information on the computer.

Thats about par for the course with any cruiseline.....The last place to find reliable information is on the phone to a cruise rep.:rolleyes:

Athough sometimes the "six call" method works....call that many times and you increase your odds of getting the right answer eventually.

Archived