Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt143

No response from Millennium Massage Clinic, PV - Suggestions please

Hello all,

After sending at least 3 e-mail requests to reserve a well-touted massage at the NH Krystal, Puerto Vallarta, I still have not gotten a response.

Does anyone on this board know if I could just walk in to the Krystal and arrange a massage for later the same day? I would really like to get the massage at this hotel and can't believe that I've received no response.

Thanks and happy cruising to all...very excited to go on my 1st Princess cruise in less than a week!

I know it took a couple of days b4 I received my reservation. Are you sure you have the correct address? When did you email your request? The address I used was milleniummassage@hotmail.com.

With the printed confirmation, you get a 15% discount. I don't know how important 15% is to you, but I would try again. There is another address on my confirmation try this one milleniummassage@go2vallarta.com

When is your cruise? Good Luck!:)

:)

Hello all,

After sending at least 3 e-mail requests to reserve a well-touted massage at the NH Krystal, Puerto Vallarta, I still have not gotten a response.

Does anyone on this board know if I could just walk in to the Krystal and arrange a massage for later the same day? I would really like to get the massage at this hotel and can't believe that I've received no response.

Thanks and happy cruising to all...very excited to go on my 1st Princess cruise in less than a week!

I would try again. I sent an e-mail last week and it only took about a day to get a response.

Thank you both so much for your input. Very kind of you to take time out to help me. I'll try again, but I'm beginning to lose hope that I will get a reply.

I really can't understand why.

I'm planning to print out the page and hope to get a 15% discount with or without the res considering I've tried to make one. We'll see what happens.

Happy Cruising!

The replies had been going to my junk e-mail.

First time something like that ever happened to me, too!

Needless to say I'm confirmed!

75minutes for $35...can't wait!

Oh good! I was just getting ready to let you know that I have been communicating with Leo back & forth for about a week and haven't had any problems. Glad you got it all scheduled!!

Please come back afterwards and tell us how it was... we aren't there until January - but we are all scheduled up for our couples massage! Woo Hoo!

We stay at the Krystal at least once a year. Over the years, I've gone from scheduling a massage for right before we leave to scheduling them for 3-4 day intervals. You won't regret your 75-minutes in heaven. I'm glad I took the time to respond to this post, because it reminded me that I want to make a reservation before we get there next month, or I'll have to wait a day or two. And since we won't be staying as long this time, I'd better get started immediately upon arrival or I won't get my full quota in!

Wow! 75 minutes in heaven! Sounds like just what I need!

I'm glad my post helped to serve as a reminder, Mytime53.

And Suzie, yes I will post back and let you know how it was.

I've never had a 75minute massage before...it must be really nice if Mytime53 keeps going back.

Very excited...

Happy Crusing to all!:)

Please come back afterwards and tell us how it was... we aren't there until January - but we are all scheduled up for our couples massage! Woo Hoo!

I'm waiting to hear from them too. I haven't had their responses going into my junk mail. In any case, can you tell me how much it cost to get a couples massage and how long (time).

Thanks, e

I will need to check in the morning - the email is on my other computer which I just powered down for the night.

I'm having the same problem making reservations for a Krystal massage. I've sent 3 emails to the hotmail and go2vallarta addresses and still no response. I sent my first email on Friday, the 3rd, then Sunday, the 5th, and now another tonight. I still haven't received anything from them, even in my junk mail. Kinda getting frustrated but I won't let it ruin my high that I'll be in Mexico next week!

I might have to take my chances and see if they'll take my husband and I when we arrive next week. At least I'll have the 15% discount to use, right!

Here's to hoping.... :)

Thanks for everyone's help!

In any case, can you tell me how much it cost to get a couples massage and how long (time).

My email states 75 minutes for $75 for the couple. Someone posted recently that they paid more. I had wondered if they had raised their prices. Leandro said they would honor my quoted price, but didn't say if they had raised them or not. Hope this helps.... all reports say they are awesome, and even worth the hassle of not getting an immediate response from the email. Keep trying....

I think the other person did pay more - but because she had a four hand massage while her hubby had the regular....

I think the other person did pay more - but because she had a four hand massage while her hubby had the regular....

Ah! Missed that part. Either way - I am completely looking forward to it! Woo Hoo!

Heard from Millenium Massage. They apologized for one week of computer problems. Their email is working again.

I got my confirmation too! Finally! My thing is they quoted my couples massage for 75 minutes for $78. This is with the 15% discount. They said its $39 with the 15% discount but its normally $46. We're going anyway but I just thought it was strange, esp. with what everyone else has been quoted. Is $3 worth fighting over?? I don't think so! :) Can't wait!

...from our trip to PV and the massage was wonderful! My DH had never had one and we were in the same room (couples massage) and I'll tell you, it was fabulous! For the two of us for 75 minutes, it was $75.00. The kids got to play at the pool all day and swim, we had lunch (not included, but good), and the massages. The one thing they didn't say is that you cannot use their towels, so be sure to take one from the ship.

There is also no need to take a taxi! Don't let the taxi drivers fool you into getting into a two minute cab drive that you had already negotiated $5pp for! For less than ten dollars (a bargain, my friend!), I can tell you that it is to the right of the terminal and right down the street. We could see the ship from the pool.

If you have any other questions, please, don't hesitate to ask! And I promise I won't charge you!

Kev and Tam - ok sorry if this is a stupid question - but what kind of clothes do you wear while getting a massage? My wife and I have never gotten massages so we are a little lost? Can you wear bathing suits, or do you take everything off? Can you wear shorts and t-shirt? Sorry once again - any help will be much appreciated.

Also - I noticed on their website that there are many types of massages - which one are you supposed to get? My wife was wondering how their facials are also? Any thoughts?

This was funny to me becasue it came up for us! When they told us to take off our clothes, I guess I was a little taken back by it, but it is a resort, and they are giving you a head to toe massage.

We did the 75 minute massage and it was $75 for both of us. When we tipped them each $10, you would have thought we gave them each a hundred dollar bill.

It was wonderful, Kmack. You will both enjoy it!

Get there early to enjoy the pool and have lunch. It is a great resort! Not a lot of people right now, we pretty much had the pool to ourselves!

I am booked for a massage along with some of my friends in Jan off the Diamond.

So we have to bring towels to use after the massage???Or just if you use the pool ???

After my massage I would like to have a shower is this possible ????:cool:

So you need to bring a towel if you want to have a shower after your massage???? Or just after you use the pool ????