Embassy Suites in Fll

coops

Seems like alot of people like and stay at the Embassy Suites. They are

high on there prices. 299.00. I checked to see about group rates and for 10

rooms or more it is 229.00. Is it really worth it? Has any one gotten this on

Priceline or Hotwire? This is for April 28, 2007. Easter and spring break are

done with by then. Do you prefer Embassy or Hyatt 66? thanks for any info.

Dawn

Is it worth it? I have never seen prices that high for ES, but you do get a lot.

Most ES rooms are actually two rooms conencted- two bedrooms, two tv sets. They also come with all you can eat breakfast and the "managers reception" which is unlimited free beer, wine and cocktails from 5-7pm.

I know you are a group, but for individuals wanting a cheaper ES experience, sign up for a ES credit card and you'll get enough almost enough free points to stay at ES for free! If not, use the card a few months and you'll be there.

Embassey Suite has a great location close to the pier, right in front of a great shopping area and with lots of restaurants within walking distance.

The breakfast is great.

If you decide to stay there ask for a remodeled room up high so you can watch the boats come and go.

DD and I chose to stay in Plantation for our upcoming Dec cruise. We are arriving three days early to see a Hockey Game get some pre-cruise shopping in, and enjoy the area. We got a room with free breakfast for three nights for 300. It was a great saving over the ES. Since we are plopping down a lot of funds to enjoy the area staying in an extended stay so we can get our beverages early and enjoy our surroundings like eating at some area restaurants seemed like a better use of dollars.

But we truly enjoyed the stay, even in one of the older rooms.

Linda

Embassy Suites used to be won a lot on Priceline and Hotwire but in the past 1-2 years, I am not aware of anyone who has gotten the hotel. Ever since RCCL started using the hotel as one of their cruise hotels, the winning bids seem to have stopped. You can check out betterbidding.com and biddingfortravel for verification but I wouldn't plan on Embassy Suites showing up.

Archived