Can't even to tell you how upset I am with our Inspiration cruise.....

crazycruzer68

I'm assuming carnival must know what the groups are because the groups also advertise their cruises on other sites....

It's not like Carnival or any cruise line for that matter has the time to monitor the internet.

When you call their groups departments the only thing that they ask for is the name of the group and how many cabins you will be needing.

It's not like Carnival or any cruise line for that matter has the time to monitor the internet.

When you call their groups departments the only thing that they ask for is the name of the group and how many cabins you will be needing.

In order to book a group of 400, I am assuming you would have to buy blocks of cabins ahead of time for that many.

We are not talking a family reunion LOL!

The sites that are advertising these, I would think, have already purchased the cabins.

We lived in Taiwan for a couple years and were invited on a "Hashers" run. I was mortified by their behavior and so offended that these morons would bring children to their obscene events. One experience was all it took to totally turn me off to their group. I can't imagine taking a cruise with a big bunch of them!

I just did a search on hashers cruise and found that the Carnival Triumph cruise of November 4-11 is one. Maybe anyone on this cruise would want to cancel. http://www.babeshashcruise.com/

Looks like they enjoy annoying people.

I just did a search on hashers cruise and found that the Carnival Triumph cruise of November 4-11 is one. Maybe anyone on this cruise would want to cancel. http://www.babeshashcruise.com/

Scary to think some poor people are going to have to share a ship with these people. Too bad.

How many people who were on the ship actually have posted here?

I wonder, because maybe the events some witnessed were not witnessed by all. A lot of hearsay and rumor going around, but what are the facts?

I think Carnival would want to keep a lid on lewd behavior, whether it be a married couple banging on the balcony or swingers getting it on in a private party. Both are obnoxious!

I just did a search on hashers cruise and found that the Carnival Triumph cruise of November 4-11 is one. Maybe anyone on this cruise would want to cancel.

Thats quite a shame becasue according to the roll call for this sailing, there are families with small children sailing.

First of all, let me put on my flame-retardant jacket...

Okay, now that that's done, I'll weigh in with my 2 cents. Seems to me that whenever you get a large group of people together, they feel entitled to subject all non-groupies to their mob mentality -- i.e. pushing and shoving, acting obnoxiously because they have both a captive audience as well as a supportive audience, and just general shenanigans. I'd just about guarantee that if you took any 2 people out of any obnoxious group mentioned, the jerk-factor would drop exponentially. Solution: let's just ban all groups! Just kidding...although it sure would be nice to have that group cruise website back, wouldn't it?

That said, I've been around large groups of Red Hatters...I might almost take the Swingers over them. :eek: Oh c'mon...It's a JOKE -- you're supposed to LAUGH! :D

How many people who were on the ship actually have posted here?

I wonder, because maybe the events some witnessed were not witnessed by all. A lot of hearsay and rumor going around, but what are the facts?

I heard about it first from 3 women that I work with who were on this cruise. They knew that I cruised on the Inspiration in January and was anxious for a report from them. This was the first cruise for one of them, so I asked her what she thought...WOW!! I couldn't believe the things she told me!! :eek:

Oh My Gawd...I had a similar experience on a cruise a few years ago. The was this large Church group, about 450 of them....they were praying all over the place, holding up my dinner so they could pray, religious symbols on their cabin doors, taking up all the space in the lounges for gospel sing alongs.....dreadful experience.....Carnival should stop this kind of outrageous behavior or at least notify passengers of these "oiut of the mainstream" group cruises.....horrifying, I tell you. It's a good thing I am mature and don't let anyone or anything ruin my cruise experience......

Oh My Gawd...I had a similar experience on a cruise a few years ago. The was this large Church group, about 450 of them....they were praying all over the place, holding up my dinner so they could pray, religious symbols on their cabin doors, taking up all the space in the lounges for gospel sing alongs.....dreadful experience.....Carnival should stop this kind of outrageous behavior or at least notify passengers of these "oiut of the mainstream" group cruises.....horrifying, I tell you. It's a good thing I am mature and don't let anyone or anything ruin my cruise experience......

Hey was it on the Destiny??

If so i was there, if not that group of 450 really gets around.

I have yet to see "I personally witnessed someone getting their horn honked in the this or that lounge or public area". Not saying it isn't true, but I must agree with others that posts containing descriptions of the alleged activities seem to start with "I heard from X that"

That said, maybe I missed a post from someone that actually witnessed said acts, and if so, I apologize.

I'm not sure I would want to cwuz with cwazy. It could be the next ship to catch a rougue wave!

Carnival is under no obligation to divulge or inform anyone of who is onboard, individual- or group-wise. And honestly, Carnival (or any other cruise company, for that matter) shouldn't have to, people should be accountable for their own actions.

Yes, Carnival should have enforced their rules, but those that were offending should have been more respectful/responsible and took their "fun" to their rooms or their private group lounge. If indeed there were the amount of "offenses." So far only have one poster in here who has contact with cruisers that witnessed it firsthand...

:confused:

In order to book a group of 400, I am assuming you would have to buy blocks of cabins ahead of time for that many.

We are not talking a family reunion LOL!

The sites that are advertising these, I would think, have already purchased the cabins.

Pretty much. You are allowed to block out the cabins and are then given a period of time to sell the cabins you have blocked out before you either have to pay the deposit or return the cabins back the the cruise line's inventory.

Pretty much. You are allowed to block out the cabins and are then given a period of time to sell the cabins you have blocked out before you either have to pay the deposit or return the cabins back the the cruise line's inventory.

Some of these cruises have been advertised a year in advanced.....thinkin that would be a little to long to just hold cabins. The one advertised for the Valor for Jan. 14, 2007 for example started advertising prices on Jan 24, 2006.

How long are you allowed to put a hold on them:confused:

Some of these cruises have been advertised a year in advanced.....thinkin that would be a little to long to just hold cabins. The one advertised for the Valor for Jan. 14, 2007 for example started advertiseing prices on Jan 24, 2006.

How long are you allowed to put a hold on them:confused:

18-24 months in advance, normally. As soon as the pricing opens up. I've got the latest Carnival brochure, and it's up to April 2008...

YUCK, I would have felt a need to convert them all:p

Archived