• Deals
  • Find a Cruise
  • Reviews
  • News
  • Cruise Tips

Saints and Sinners broadcasting live from Paradise Beach

GoinCruisin

Hola! Well, it's Friday and we haven't had a live thread, but thanks to the great free internet at Paradise Beach, we are finally checking in!! Got 50 or so of us here, and having a freaking BLAST!! It's been a great cruise, great weather.... life is GOOD :D We've had entirely too much fun, and going to TRY to enjoy the rest of our trip!!!!! We've got some GREAT new S&S'ers!!!!!

Talk at ya'll later.... weather is here, wish you were beautiful :D

I did not know there was free internet at Paradise Beach...how did I miss that??

So glad you are having a good time!!!! Drink one (or several) for us!!!

If this is the one from the Conquest....my friend Pam (from Collierville) is on board with her husband. Tell them LHP said HELLO and that we had a MARVELOUS (unbelievable) time on the Miracle last week.

Hola! Well, it's Friday and we haven't had a live thread, but thanks to the great free internet at Paradise Beach, we are finally checking in!! Got 50 or so of us here, and having a freaking BLAST!! It's been a great cruise, great weather.... life is GOOD :D We've had entirely too much fun, and going to TRY to enjoy the rest of our trip!!!!! We've got some GREAT new S&S'ers!!!!!

Talk at ya'll later.... weather is here, wish you were beautiful :D

Chris (or is this Lucy?)...you just an't right gurl.:mad: :p

Glad you all are having a good time ;)

So, my curiosity has the best of me and I have to ask: Who and What is the group called Saints and Sinners? Are they all just frequent cruisers or is there something else to it?

Sounds like they manage to have a blast wherever they are and I want to know the secret too!!!!

Saints and Sinners is a group cruise ..... but this is not their first cruise together and alot of them are repeats to the group..... I would love to join them one day they sound like a lot of fun

So is there a particular reason they are named what they are named? It seems like there are many more sinners than saints in the group -which is why I think I like it! :D

Tell the Big Kahuna that because I am not watching you right now that his spear is about to get docked!:mad:

jc

Yep, and I think Amy may be having second thoughts about sending him cookies. I guess we were on the short end of the Kahuna stick with his 50/50 chances.... ;) :D

Archived