Gay and Skip, what about your wedding?

pazooter

Hi Cathy, what can I say except that everything was wonderful. The ship was beautiful, the weather was great, none of our first timers got sick, and all are ready to go again. Our wedding gift from my brother and his family is a trip to Hawaii in 2005 not a cruise but I think that if they thought they would of had such a great time it would of been a cruise. Pearson's Pond is a gorgeous place. We got married at the gazebo and with just 8 of us we were all able to be in the gazebo. It was hot that day but with all the trees and the Glacier close by it felt so nice out. The pond and flowers, then looking over the tree tops and seeing Mendenhall Glacier was just breathe taking. I have pictures on a CD but not sure how to get them where anyone else can see them.

Trying to get ready for our reception next week end, Skip's family is coming in from WI this week end for the week, plus clean up our yard, fix our fence and our neighbor's after the big storm we had Tuesday night where we lost parts of 3 big trees.

By the review from the 6/27 bunch it seems like you all had a wonderful cruise also. Where to next?

Gay

Gay, I'm so happy to hear that everything went well. Having been to the Glacier now, myself, I can just imagine how lovely it was sharing your vows in the gazebo. Congratulations and have a great next year with plans for your trip to Hawaii.

Cathy

Archived