Does Celebrity really want feedback?

greasyregs

We were on the Millie for the September 23rd Med cruise. I decided to hold off completing our "Guest Questionnaire" and "Entertainment, Enrichment, & Activities" comment forms until we returned home. It was my feeling that a more balanced assessment of the cruise could be given after returning home and having some time to think things over.

So I send an email to Celebrity shortly after we returned in mid October asking how I could either electronically or by mail send them my completed forms. So far no response from Celebrity other than an immediate confirmation from them that they had my message and would get back to me soon.

Is this simply a poorly run email system or ????

By the way, we enjoyed the cruise - it was our first on Celebrity. But...Celebrity and the Millie did not impress us as being significantly better than Princess or RCCL. Overall we gave the Millie a "good" - not great and a bit better than fair.

We could easily consider other cruise lines for our next cruise. In fact, we have book a TA on Oceania for next November.

In my experience, feedback has been welcomed and I've received responses in reasonable timeframes. I know that others have had difference results. Suggest that you email specific people - addresses have been posted on many threads and ask when you might expect a reply OR mail your comment card to Customer Relations at 1080 Caribbean Way Miami, FL 33132. Hope you receive what you are asking for.

We were on the Millie for the September 23rd Med cruise. I decided to hold off completing our "Guest Questionnaire" and "Entertainment, Enrichment, & Activities" comment forms until we returned home. It was my feeling that a more balanced assessment of the cruise could be given after returning home and having some time to think things over.

So I send an email to Celebrity shortly after we returned in mid October asking how I could either electronically or by mail send them my completed forms. So far no response from Celebrity other than an immediate confirmation from them that they had my message and would get back to me soon.

Is this simply a poorly run email system or ????

By the way, we enjoyed the cruise - it was our first on Celebrity. But...Celebrity and the Millie did not impress us as being significantly better than Princess or RCCL. Overall we gave the Millie a "good" - not great and a bit better than fair.

We could easily consider other cruise lines for our next cruise. In fact, we have book a TA on Oceania for next November.

Hello !

I agree with your comments about Celebrity's email. Unfortunately, I have had very few responses when I email Captains Club. I always get the generic, "we have recieved your email, we will get back to you" reply, but it rarely goes beyond that. It is to the point, where I do not even bother with that route any longer. Celebrity must improve in this area.

I agree with Spengle, that I would send the comment card to the address she mentioned. As they process many thousands of comment cards each week, I surely wouldnt keep my hopes up for any sort of reply though.

Good Luck !

Most of the comment cards are processed on the ships and the results are forwarded to HQ.

More than likely, HQ doesn't care about about the comment cards after passengers leave the ship as it would be difficult to match them up with ship and cruise date.

I doubt you will hear from X as to what to do with the comment card.

Archived