Fantasy Capers 10/26/06

Mysticks1

2935952530035830207SUciZJ_th.jpg

Here are the capers from the first Fantasy cruise from New Orleans. ( Click on the photo to view.) Thanks to Crewsin250 who sent them to me. Sorry but when uploading the days were in the wrong order. I only got pages 2 & 3 for days 2 and 3 as they said the front and backs didn't have any different information from day 1.

Forgot to mention - Day 1 is the only day that I had the "Today At A Glance" sheet for. If anyone else has those for the other days and can scan them in and email them to me (mysticks1@bellsouth.net) I would be glad to add them to these so that it would be a complete set. I know that I was looking for things like the Galley tour and some of the trivia games that would be listed on those sheets.

Mysticks-the link is not working for me. Ok I will admit I am slightly computer illiterate so many its me but when I click on the picture of the funnel after I click on the link nothing happens.

If you could email me the capers at bham827@aol.com I would appreciate it. We are going on the Fantasy Nov 9. There are 10 of us going and we are all getting together Sunday for a little party (and NASCAR) and I thought it would neat to have them. If you don't have time for that maybe you could tell me what I am doing wrong and I will try the link again.

Thanks

Bonnie

Here are the capers from the first Fantasy cruise from New Orleans. ( Click on the photo to view.) Thanks to Crewsin250 who sent them to me. Sorry but when uploading the days were in the wrong order. I only got pages 2 & 3 for days 2 and 3 as they said the front and backs didn't have any different information from day 1.

As written above, the link does not work. I would love to have a copy though. Please repost the link.

Mysticks -- how'd you do this? did you use a scanner?

I didn't have the original Capers. Someone else scanned them in, saved them as JPG files and email them to me. I then uploaded them to my webshots account and they have the links already created for you to link to your album or individual photos.

Even tho this is CCL territory...have you ever heard of......And this happened on a HAL May cruise....pax went for 7 days, nice cabin..$800.for her single cabin...seems they offer a fab pruice if you do not eat in the dimning room..only at the "self serve" areas. Pax was rtd lady military officer so had bux to burn..price not object..just dosent like the dining room expierence. So that's how she travels on a budget..I had my pal call her and find out..and it was not a one time desl...any clues amongst you all?

Archived