4X4 Jeeps in St. Martin thru RCCL?

I have posted this question under the ports of call but time is getting away from me and I think more people look at this then the ST. Martin's thread. Has anyone done the 4X4 jeeps in St. Martin with RCCL? Is the ride very rough? Was it worth the money? Please respond quickly--15 days until we board!!!:D

This was our favorite excursion so far - and our favorite port! We did this in Oct. 03, so I am sure the price has gone up, but at the time it was defintely worth it!

It was a long day, but a lot of fun. Some of the jeeps were big yellow beasts, some were like Jeep Wranglers. We stopped at 3 beaches - one being Orient Beach, which was gorgeous. We also went to Mullet Bay, and another one I can't remember. We had some free time for lunch or shopping over on the French side (Marigot?). Such a beautiful island - I can't wait to get back and visit there again.

If you decide to go, have a great time.

I don't remember it being that rough. I rode in the front seat for most of the ride though, b/c my husband had to do all the driving since the other people with us either wanted to drink in the back or didn't know how to drive stick.

Archived