Mini-Suite Cabin in Star

KC from California

Is it true that the mini-suite cabin on Star has no privacy and eveyone from above decks can look in, and the balcony could collect garbage thrown from above? Thanks.

Yes it is true that CAT AA, AB, AC all are uncovered...the only Mini-suites covered are CAT AD and AE on Emerald deck...if you want covered book the mini's in that Category.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

thanks. Are the mini-suite on Dolphin deck completely uncovered or partial uncovered, and could one experience problems with garbage from above.

On Dolphin deck they are all completely uncovered. We have stayed in many mini-suites and sometimes there has been things thrown onto our balcony. In my own personal experience it hasn't been a big problem....enjoy your mini-suite which ever CAT you choose.

Tony

:cool: :eek: :cool:

Is it true that the mini-suite cabin on Star has no privacy and eveyone from above decks can look in,

No that is not true - no one can look 'in' your cabin

They can see you on your balcony, though.. and guess what? if you turn around and look up - you can see them on their balcony. So I would say it's even.

And you know what? when you look out - all you see is unobstructed ocean

and when they look out, they see you.... from behind, now tell me who has a better view?

I think only the mini-suite on dolphin deck is uncovered, which is where most of the mini-suites are located. However, I thought the balcony size is the same on either deck. Unfortunately, the mini-suite is only available as a gty, so I have no idea where we will end up! BTW: how big is the balcony?

Hi, we have a mini suite on Emerald Deck, it is 723. We will be there in less than a month. I was told it was completely covered. That is also what we had wanted. We gave up the size of the balcony so we could have it covered.

You didn't give up anything, then, as the balconies are the same size. Enjoy!

And you know what? when you look out - all you see is unobstructed ocean

and when they look out, they see you.... from behind, now tell me who has a better view?

ROFLMAO!

So glad to hear from someone who has stayed in E723! We had no idea of what cabin was good or not, but we wanted a mini suite and a covered balcony. After reading some of the threads, there are 2 cabins that fit this criteria that have HUGE balconies. I think, E730 and E731 (could be wrong with the numbers.) We will peak out and see what we think and try and get them next time!

Thanks!

and we were in a cat AB mini - our 4th mini on Dolphin deck in the last 4 years. It is totally uncovered, which I prefer, and in our 4 cruises with them we haven't had any "garbage" problems whatsoever.

Archived