Will I actually get to see the cities?

lovebug33

We are doing excursions at Puerto Vallarta, Mazatlan, and Cabo. In Mazatlan and Cabo, the excursions end 2-3 hours before we have to be back on the ship. Will we have time to get into town, see the town, shop and get back on the ship on time? In Puerto Vallarta, the excursionis the whole day, so I know that won't happen, but I'd like to see some of Mazatlan and Cabo. By the way, we are doing Deer Island Kayaking in Mazatlan and an ATV tour in Cabo. TIA!

In Cabo the town & Paradiso Mall is within 10-15 minute walk of the tender pier.

Just be sure to get to the tenders 45 min before sail time.;)

People were left behind in Mazatlan and had to find there own way to PV to get back aboard.

In Cabo the town & Paradiso Mall is within 10-15 minute walk of the tender pier.

Just be sure to get to the tenders 45 min before sail time.;)

People were left behind in Mazatlan and had to find there own way to PV to get back aboard.

Lovebug;

There are at least 3 different tours to Deer Island in Mazatlan, but I'am sure that with anyone of them you ask your guide to give you directions to "Old Mazatlan" or sometimes called "Centro Historico" you could spend the remainder of your time in that beautiful area with 18th century style architecture and many charming restaurants to choose from. From this area you can get a taxi easily to get back to your ship in time to sail.

Enjoy mazatlanmike

Archived