thread questions

socal cruzin

Near the top of the page you will see a blue bar/ Across the bar are links; User CP, FAQ, Guidlines, ect. One of those is for the search function.

Unfortunately it can easily get overloaded if your question has a lot of common threads, this ends up giving you a white screen. Try narrowing your search requirements, or changing the words you use for the search.

ive heard of people searching the site for certian things like how do i find carnival pride related threads without serching the whole site.??ty all for the help

You can also do 'search this forum' in only the Carnival forum. You can find that in the blue bar that is below the blue bar mentioned above. You won't be searching the whole site that way.

I get the white screen also! Even when I'm searching just the carnival section. Glad it's not just me!

I have a little bit of info, review, and pics from the Pride on my cruise website. The link is in my signature of this post. Happy Cruising!

The more narrow your search, the more likely you won't get the dreaded white screen. For example, searching by the Conquest would probably overwhelm it because there are tons of threads about the Conquest. But if you narrowed it down by adding a room number, for example, you would have a greater likelihood of doing a successful search.

Archived