My first cruise

sweet magnolia

We are going to W. Caribbean with 2 adults & 2 teenagers-15 & !8. We are going to Costa Maya, Cozumel, Roatan & Belize. Does anyone have any advice about beaches. We have traveled overseas, but not on cruise. I also don't like crowded beaches. I would like to see some local life- I speak some Spanish.

If we go to non touristy beach, will we have trouble getting back to port?

My teenagers are going to do the zipline & we're all going to see ruins. I would reallylike to shop & go to the beach.

We are going to W. Caribbean with 2 adults & 2 teenagers-15 & !8. We are going to Costa Maya, Cozumel, Roatan & Belize. Does anyone have any advice about beaches. We have traveled overseas, but not on cruise. I also don't like crowded beaches. I would like to see some local life- I speak some Spanish.

If we go to non touristy beach, will we have trouble getting back to port?

My teenagers are going to do the zipline & we're all going to see ruins. I would reallylike to shop & go to the beach.

Hola and welcome to the boards. We are doing this itinerary also. Leaving this Saturday. If you have never been to Belize, you need to go cavetubing. The youngsters will thank you for it. Cozumel is a good place to veg on a beach. We have been to Chankanabb Park and Paradise Beach and love both, but if you want fewer people you might take a taxi to Palancar or Dzul ha. Check the Hole in the fence post in Costa Maya about Chac chi Resort. I think it is listed as the resort by the cruise pier. Roatan has some nice beaches and you can hire a taxi for a day with a guide. Check out Victor Bodden, Carlos Rodriguez or Roatan cab tours on Google. I will post a review when we return next week.

Archived