Cd On The Grand

jrayph

BigTime, thanks for the reply. We were on the Grand in Feb and Niel was the CD with Wendy his assistant. They were a very good team. I think I saw that Tim D. was moving to a different ship in the near future.

We are currently on the Grand Princess and were on the last voyage TransAtlantic.

We'll be on the Grand in 26 days so anything you would like to share with us would be wonderful. A review when you return to reality would be great.

Who is the Captain & what is he like?

The PCL rep told me that the CD is Neil Roberts. He will be with the Grand once it ports in Galveston. Anyone know anything about him.

We also had Neil Chandler and Wendy on our last Grand cruise and they were great, actually the entire CD staff were outstanding.

The PCL rep told me that the CD is Neil Roberts. He will be with the Grand once it ports in Galveston. Anyone know anything about him.

We also had Neil Chandler and Wendy on our last Grand cruise and they were great, actually the entire CD staff were outstanding.

Do you know where Tim Donovan will be going after Neil takes over?

Thanks,

We'll be on the Grand in 26 days so anything you would like to share with us would be wonderful. A review when you return to reality would be great.

Who is the Captain & what is he like?

The current Captain Bommarco rejoined the Grand Princess for the Trans-Atlantic crossing last cruise. He is low key but very good! We arrived in Roatan, Honduras this morning--first time here. Will Post more after we visit the village.:)

The current Captain Bommarco rejoined the Grand Princess for the Trans-Atlantic crossing last cruise. He is low key but very good! We arrived in Roatan, Honduras this morning--first time here. Will Post more after we visit the village.:)

I know some people find asking this question foolish but having sailed a couple of times with Tim Donovan I have found him to be one of the best CDs in Princess. Could you tell me if he is still on board? If not could you inquire if anyone knows what his next ship will be?

Thank You,

Thank you so much. I look forward to your future posts.

How has the shopping been so far? Last year I received the best deals in Belize. Any stores that caught your eye with the best deals?

Archived