Credit for booking a cruise while on a cruise?

sherry7

I booked my upcoming cruise while on another cruise earlier this year. If I remember correctly, I'm supposed to get a $100 credit (inside cabin). Problem is, I don't see the credit showing up anywhere. Before I call RCL customer service, can someone tell me how this usually shows up? Is it off the top of the bill, or is it an on board credit? Thanks. :)

It usually appears on your account during day two or three of your cruise.

Have fun planning:)

###

Thanks Phoenix. If I'm understanding correctly then, I should NOT be seeing it on RCCL's web site right now, right? This is actually my 4th cruise, so I should probably know this, but I've never preplanned and booked ahead before.

The credit is a ship board credit, not an actual price reduction in your cruise cost. You have to actually board the ship and spend some money such as on drinks, gift shop items, Internet time, or spa services, laundry, etc. in order to get the credit.

Also, if I understand it correctly, it is one credit per room, not $100 for each person in the room.

The credit is a ship board credit, not an actual price reduction in your cruise cost. You have to actually board the ship and spend some money such as on drinks, gift shop items, Internet time, or spa services, laundry, etc. in order to get the credit.

Also, if I understand it correctly, it is one credit per room, not $100 for each person in the room.

HeavySurf...........you are correct, it's an onboard credit, limited to one per cabin.

Rick

When you booked your cruise, the receipt you were given shows the obc. Near the bottom of the page, it will show Booking Id, ship, sail date, passengers names, final payment date, deposit amt and onboard credit amount.

If you no longer have this "booking recap", call RCI, they will email you a copy.

Hope you find it!! Have fun cruising. :)

Archived