Schoolies Cruise news

at least they r showing the faults elsewhere with schoolies as well:)

just wondering.. do u think the 17 yr old on this cruise will be allowed in the club.. normally i know she cant be (from my experiences lol) but would it be different on a schoolies cruise?

Just rang P&O and queried this, as our cruise (and honeymoon) departs on 17 Nov 07 (possible "schoolies cruise"). I was informed that effective immediately, supposedly all "schoolies cruises" have been cancelled.

Any one booking a cruise now that is under 21 yrs old must be accompanied by an adult.

Well done P&O!

I hope they have to pay for their air fares. There is always a few who go overboard(HA HA). The sun lounges are still on observation deck. Maybe this is a good area to use that WE ALL hadn't thought of. Hope the next lot behave themselves and enjoy what they or their families have paid for. Anyway, how are you all? Are you all up with the Christmas shopping? Is anyone headed for their cruise after the Schoolies finish? Suexxx

Interesting article. Now I know why the year has gone so quicky.... news.com.au seems to be able to cram 10 days in to 8.

At least 1450 teenagers are on board the Pacific Sun. Leaving last Friday, the 10-day voyage was bound for Noumea and surrounding islands before returning to Sydney this Friday.

And they also seem to have created another island called Lisou.

Interesting article. Now I know why the year has gone so quicky.... news.com.au seems to be able to cram 10 days in to 8.

At least 1450 teenagers are on board the Pacific Sun. Leaving last Friday, the 10-day voyage was bound for Noumea and surrounding islands before returning to Sydney this Friday.

And they also seem to have created another island called Lisou.

Yes, I noticed that too Kym. That MUST be why the year has gone so quickly.:) Just think, you could take 2 weks off work & have a 3 week cruise:p

Karen

at least they r showing the faults elsewhere with schoolies as well:)

just wondering.. do u think the 17 yr old on this cruise will be allowed in the club.. normally i know she cant be (from my experiences lol) but would it be different on a schoolies cruise?

No they wouldn't be. the same rules apply that apply on all cruises.

Archived