Krystal Massage PV

CrusinAgain

Crusin' Again -Thank you SO MUCH! I called the number and was able to change our massage appointment to a different time. I was getting so frustrated. You were a lifesaver - thank you!!!!!!

You're very welcome. You will enjoy it. There are walking directions on this forum somewhere and I took pics of where you walk if need be also. When we go again we plan for another massage.

• 5 months later...

I don't know if anyone checks this site anymore as the last post was in August, but,

My daughter (30) and I are going on the Dawn this Sunday and will be in Puerto Vallarta Thursday 2/7. I would love for us to get a massage at the Krystal (closer, and 2 woman alone).

Need suggestions about appointment time to ask for, well any suggestions. We are in port from 8 to 10 pm and dont know whose time that is.

Thanks, sorry I did not find this site sooner. The roll call for this cruise is not active at all.

Thanks again and hope to hear from someone about any of the ports, but especially this one.

Marianne:) Just a few days now....

I don't know if anyone checks this site anymore as the last post was in August, but,

My daughter (30) and I are going on the Dawn this Sunday and will be in Puerto Vallarta Thursday 2/7. I would love for us to get a massage at the Krystal (closer, and 2 woman alone).

Need suggestions about appointment time to ask for, well any suggestions. We are in port from 8 to 10 pm and dont know whose time that is.

Thanks, sorry I did not find this site sooner. The roll call for this cruise is not active at all.

Thanks again and hope to hear from someone about any of the ports, but especially this one.

Marianne:) Just a few days now....

Hi, yes, my daughter and I got the massage and booked as a couple massage. We got the deep tissue and it was worth every bit of it. It was $70 for both massages over a hour long.

Puerto Vallarta is the only port that generally the ships don't change their time to. It is a hour time difference but I can't remember now if that is ahead or behind. The ship does change time the first nite to Matazlan and Cabo time so I'm sure you can look it up to see what time PV is on. We booked a 10:00 a.m. appt and when you book it is local time and not ship time and then had the rest of the day to do what we wanted.

So I am sure you have the website to book at and you can walk from the ship to the Krystal. My daughter and I took the back way which was fine and we left by the front which goes down the main road that you will see Walmart on.

It all depends what you want to do for your day and what openings they have left. Have you talked with them? You can always go there if you don't get a response in time and see what openings they have or you can even call them.

Here is a picture of the big round white building that your ship should dock right by (this pic is taken from the ship). Look behind the building and you will see a yellow building and on the left is the back road to take you to the Krystal.

If you want to know more, please let me know. We are anxious to return to get another massage. Do not pass it up. It is absolutely wonderful!

DSCN2528.jpg.91da01d06c806db85f7a31568d0e5887.jpg

Thanks so much for the info. I did email and was surprised that I got a response in less than a minute.

So, first, if the ship does not change to Vallarta time, and our appointment is at 1:30 Vallarta time, what time is it on the ship? (I hope that does not sound like a duh question):confused:

I have not copied the directions yet, but will.

My thought was that we could go to the flea market in the morning (I did read that there was one I hope) have lunch on the ship and then go for the massages and then go to the pool at the hotel, the beach, walk around or back to the ship as we desire. We are in port until 10 p.m., but don't plan on being on shore after dark. Does this seem like a doable plan, or should I change the appointment time to earlier. I seem to remember there was a 9:30, 12:30, 1:30, 3:30, and 5:30.

Not sure what else there is to do here, or if we would feel like doing anything else.

Oh, was the $$ you paid with the discount of 15%? I think he told me it will be $75.00 for 2 in US $$.

I wish the roll call for our cruise was more active. The one I was on for SA in 3/07 was wonderful. Arranged tours in all the ports with people across the country and we had a wonderful time.

After this cruise I will be 1 day away from elite.

Well, if there is any other suggestions, or help you can offer (or anyone else please & thank you) I would appreciate it.

Regards,

Marianne

We were there in Feb. last year and can't wait to go back in March. Being on the beach and hearing the ocean is just fabulous! It made our PV time the best! It was my first time ever and I was nervous at first being in a tent......but it was great. Don't miss it and remember you will be oily, they massage your scalp and ears, nose, etc. So plan for that too.

There is a 9, 10:30, 12, 1:30, 3:30, etc. I could not read the email while I was posting. This is such a new experience, just going off alone. I am overthinking now, and wondering if I should change the time to 10:30, go back to the ship (maybe) for lunch and then go back out again. I am sure either way will be great, but any info from those that have done this has always been great.

Hi there.....we thoroughly enjoyed our massages ( $75.00 for 2 people ) and will definitely go again next time we're in PV.....after the massage, we were very, very relaxed and wanted quiet time....some lunch, some walking, some beach time....we actually toured through some time shares which are right next door....was one of our best port days !!

We had our massage, went back to the ship for lunch and freshen up then went back out and went to the flea market. Remember that white round building in the last pic? Right next to that is the flea market. Also Walmart across the street has souvenirs and lots of folks walked over there.

Your massage if memory serves me correctly is going to be 1 hour ahead of ship time. You can look at the world time clock online and see what time PV is.

Also, yes it was a wonderful trip as ours was also a mother/daugher trip.

Oh, was the $$ you paid with the discount of 15%? I think he told me it will be $75.00 for 2 in US $$.

Forgot to answer you about this. Yes the $75 is discounted already and is for the both of you and make sure you bring your e-mail with the price and time as you will need it to show the guard at the gate and then another little building as you walk thru the resort grounds so they can direct you to the massage area. Also make sure it is cash and then of course a tip for each girl. The both of you will share a room or a tent and your privacy is respected by the massaues. You will notice that they will find places on your body you had no idea you were sore at. This is a head to toe massage keeping the privates covered. They are very professional.

I know when we booked they were inside the resort but moved outside to the tents so it could be remodeled. I have no idea if they are inside or outside now but it will be lovely either way.

Has anyone been to have a massage at Krystal lately? Are they still on the beach?

::please say yes, please say yes, please say yes::

:)

My Mother and I were there 1/23/08. It is on the beach and it was wonderfull. We had the relaxing massage 90 min for both of us for a total of$80. Make sure you make a reservation ahead of time. We tried to also get a facial but they were booked for the day. Here is there website, prices in Paso. http://www.go2vallarta.com/milleniummassage/

:eek: Thank you, thank you for your information and your patience. It is now Wednesday, well almost thursday and we leave on Sunday. (me from Chicago and my daughter from St. Louis) I think what we will do is have breakfast and go to the market go back to the ship have lunch and then go for that wonderful, wonderful afternoon of total relaxation.:D

They (Leo) have not emailed back a confirmation, so I will email him and request that he send me one. How much did you tip? I guess I will make sure I have small bills to pay each separately. Now I feel as if I have a plan. LOL.:)

:eek: Thank you, thank you for your information and your patience. It is now Wednesday, well almost thursday and we leave on Sunday. (me from Chicago and my daughter from St. Louis) I think what we will do is have breakfast and go to the market go back to the ship have lunch and then go for that wonderful, wonderful afternoon of total relaxation.:D

They (Leo) have not emailed back a confirmation, so I will email him and request that he send me one. How much did you tip? I guess I will make sure I have small bills to pay each separately. Now I feel as if I have a plan. LOL.:)

We tip each girl $10 for a total of $100. It was well worth it. I think any tip would be appreciated. I do have some pictures if you want to see them email me kindkim@comcast.net

Hi,

about the Timezones,Cabo & Mazatlan are on Mountain Time.Puerto Vallarta Is CST so the easiest thing to do,beeing on the ship,is to see what time it is at home(in my case) and then you have PV time and don't miss the appoointment :)

got our in tent massage appointment yesterday:) :)

happy cruisin'

Hello Chicagoland and all:

Me too, Palatine here. Are you leaving on Sunday? Which airline and what time? Me AA 3:35 a.m. with connection in DFW. Used miles...

What time is you appointments? Did you get a confirmation? I have emailed again, but have not heard back yet.

Soooo.. in my dense fog :o what I understand is that the ship will be an hour earlier than PV. For sure I do not want to miss that appointment. Especially with all thats been said. It will be the highlight.:D

Marianne

Hello Chicagoland and all:

Me too, Palatine here. Are you leaving on Sunday? Which airline and what time? Me AA 3:35 a.m. with connection in DFW. Used miles...

What time is you appointments? Did you get a confirmation? I have emailed again, but have not heard back yet.

Soooo.. in my dense fog :o what I understand is that the ship will be an hour earlier than PV. For sure I do not want to miss that appointment. Especially with all thats been said. It will be the highlight.:D

Marianne

just checked my Patters from last years Diamond Princess trip.In there it said "PV will be an hour ahead ( ship one hour late) than the ships time" so assuming they all do the same it should be the same.We had a little note on our bed with this info the night before so enough time to adjust...

just have your lunch a little earlier.I thought so and made our appointment for 12:30,so an easy morning,late breakfast and than up to the beach tent.

btw. we go a day earlier SW and explore Imperial Beach a little(went there in 2001 last time)

enjoy your cruise

Hi All:

Well the time is almost here. It is snowing here and we have probably 6 inches and it looks like more to come. I sure hope they plow by Sunday.

Berliner, you leave tomorrow, I hope the same for you.:eek:

Question? Did you receive a confirmation on you massages? I emailed again this morning because I still have not got one and I made the appointments Wednesday early a.m. The response for information came within a few minutes, and then I emailed back shortly after that with selected time and request for a confirmation. Nothing. :mad: Having done this before, do you have a suggestion?

Looking forward to a great cruise and maybe there will be some kind of get together so we can all meet.

Thanks for any information you have.

Marianne

Well, whatever happens, I plan on having a great time and no snow!!!!

Hi All:

Well the time is almost here. It is snowing here and we have probably 6 inches and it looks like more to come. I sure hope they plow by Sunday.

Berliner, you leave tomorrow, I hope the same for you.:eek:

Question? Did you receive a confirmation on you massages? I emailed again this morning because I still have not got one and I made the appointments Wednesday early a.m. The response for information came within a few minutes, and then I emailed back shortly after that with selected time and request for a confirmation. Nothing. :mad: Having done this before, do you have a suggestion?

Looking forward to a great cruise and maybe there will be some kind of get together so we can all meet.

Thanks for any information you have.

Marianne

Well, whatever happens, I plan on having a great time and no snow!!!!

hi gardener,

nice snow here too,makes us even more desperate to get out of here.

just sitting here waiting to print my boarding pass,SW

you should be fine, our confirmation took two days. If they have your name and you gave them a time you would like to be there you should just go if they don't send a confirmation in time.

i checked the forecast for our mexican ports and they are all in the mid seventies

have a save trip

i'm the one with a big smile on his face

If you don't get the confirmation back before you leave and they gave you the choices of time they had, and you got back with them immediately, just print out what they first sent you and take with you to the gate. I know last year folks were going thru the same thing of getting thru fast or having to wait a few days but they do get back to you. If you would feel better you could call them, but not sure who you would get since they are in a tent. Maybe someone schedules them in the resort building.

They do have 2 tents running and I know both tents were the same size and ours had 2 tables so that means they can make 2 different appts. for the same time. I know when we were there we had to wait a few minutes for the massueses to arrive and they bring their own oils, lotions in a little carrying case. Have a wonderful massage. It will be wonderful and you'll want to go back again.

• 3 weeks later...

I just emailed back to them that I'd like the 3:30 time for April 1!! Arriving that day on the Golden. Hoping to do a little touring, then end our day in PV with a massage.

Question- it's after daylight savings time- what will the time difference be then?

Thanks for the info.

I just emailed back to them that I'd like the 3:30 time for April 1!! Arriving that day on the Golden. Hoping to do a little touring, then end our day in PV with a massage.

Question- it's after daylight savings time- what will the time difference be then?

Thanks for the info.

Hi Lisa:

Have not posted anything since my return. Had this cold or virus before leaving, did ok while gone, but it came back without mercy since my return. I am just beginning to stop coughing. Anyway...

If the Golden does the same thing as the Dawn they will have the ships time be the same time as PV. They will put a note on your pillow the night before. You will know whatever time that is, it is a ''GREAT" TIME FOR A MASSAGE! I would have liked to not hear the construction sounds, but, wow, the girls were great. My daughter and I were just wowed by the massage and the price.

Also, you can catch a bus for, well, I gave $1.00 for the both of us. I am sure you could give the same for 3 or 4 people. We road the bus to downtown, went to some flea market and then walked to the beach and had a few Margaritas while people were trying to sell us things.

We then left the people we were with to make it back to the ship (found the bus stop) went to the flea market near the ship and then walked to the Krystal. Not too far and on the Main St.

Don't forget, if you need it, there is a Walmart across the street from the dock.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Have a great time!!!

Thinking about my next cruise already.

Marianne

Thanks for the info, Marianne. Sorry to hear you've been sick- that cough/flu seems to be going around all over!

I'm really looking forward to this trip- we've never been to PV or Mazatlan before. Loving the idea of a massage on the beach.

Archived