Things to Do in Labadee Haiti and Other Questions By First Timers

MiouMiou

DH & I are thinking of signing up for the snorkeling. It looks like fun. However, we will be with non-snorkeling friends & we want to make sure we have plenty of relaxing time with them on the beach, including lunch time.

What time does the snorkeling excursion leave? Does it leave directly from the ship or do you meet somewhere on Labadee? And how much "beach time" can you plan on having when you are not snorkeling?:cool:

DH & I are thinking of signing up for the snorkeling. It looks like fun. However, we will be with non-snorkeling friends & we want to make sure we have plenty of relaxing time with them on the beach, including lunch time.

What time does the snorkeling excursion leave? Does it leave directly from the ship or do you meet somewhere on Labadee? And how much "beach time" can you plan on having when you are not snorkeling?:cool:

I don't know the specific times about this excursion. You should be able to find that on the excursion web site. You then should be able to figure out when you'll get back to labadee and know how much beach time you will have. I do know that all the boats and wave runners are at the dock to the right of where the tender comes in. Nothing takes you directly off the ship except a tender. It will be very easy to find you excursion. When you come off the tender, go immediately to your right.

Hope this helps.

we signed up for the Snorkel Safari at Labadee for our Jan cruise on Explorer. There were three trips listed, 9:30/11:30/1:30, so you should have plenty of time to do lunch if you sign up for the earliest run.

Now if we can get someone or two to post a review about the Snorkel trip I'd be happier... someone must have gone on it by now... .actually someone was on last weeks cruise and said they were going to do that excursion and then report back here... .I hope they remember...

Labadee will be beautiful day, very relaxing. As others have posted--you really don't have to pay for anything. Last spring my husband and I were in Labadee and we didn't pay extra for any of the excursions. We just walked around, swam, ate , , , It's all very safe, clean and beautiful!

Enjoy your cruise!!!!!!

• 4 years later...

If we bring inflatable toys to Labadee, is there an air compressor on shore to blow them up? We have a really cool, large turtle float, but there is no way I can blow it up with just "girl power"! Any other tips for a family with 2 kids, ages 7 and 12, are appreciated.

If we bring inflatable toys to Labadee, is there an air compressor on shore to blow them up? We have a really cool, large turtle float, but there is no way I can blow it up with just "girl power"! Any other tips for a family with 2 kids, ages 7 and 12, are appreciated.

The last time I was in Labadee was June 2007.

Instead of posting on a four year old thread, you might have better luck if you ask this question by starting a new thread on the Royal Caribbean forum.

Archived