New to HAL, Westerdam 11/26-12/3 Review

Heart's ease

I thought the Westerdam was a lovely ship. The staff was very nice and friendly. I saw all age groups. Young, Middle Aged, Old, Intensive Care. I meant alot of nice couples.

The food was just OK. Somedays were better than others. I found the appetizers to be more appealing than the Entrees. What was up with the immitation crab meat in the seafood soup? The one thumb nail size portion of lobster in the lobster bisque? I actually thought the food on Carnival Conquest was better. The Pinnacal Grill had tastier food than in the Vista Dining Room but I didn't fall head over heels in love with the place.

Enjoyed the movies on TV and at the movie theater. I give a big two thumbs down to "The Lady in the Water" and that tiny little bag of popcorn.

I enjoyed all the port of calls. Half Moon Cay was beautiful. Enjoyed the cabana. And I especially loved the lady who so rudely asked was I using my floats. The floats that were included in the price of my cabana.

All in All for the money I spent, I would had rather flown back to Mexico and stayed at the Secrets Capri for a week.

But I will forever have lasting memories of all the people I had a pleasure of coming in contact with and all the friends I made.

Archived