Tipping in the alternative restaurant

stillfrantic

I prepaid for the Pinaccle when I ordered wine and such for the cabin. Will my ticket arrive at the end of the night marked pre-paid, or will I need to tell them. Maybe the $40 is just issued as a shipboard credit and we charge the meal to the account?

Anyway, on another cruise line it was stated the cost was for gratuity for the servers, although we left more anyway. What is the HAL policy? Is the $20 pp a charge for the meal and we tip what we figure the meal would have cost if we'd paid for it on land? That is what I am assuming, but please tell me for sure what the standard policy is on this. What would be an expected gratuity to leave for the server there?

When I ate in the Pinnacle on the Rotterdam, we tipped extra. I think you will find most people here do.

The Pinnacle Grill is outstanding, we really enjoyed it. Save room for the Chocolate Volcano cake, its unbelievable.

Enjoy the Pinnacle and your cruise.

Superstein had an email from Hal stating the Pinnacle waiters were included in the 10.00 per day auto tip. If you are leaving the 10.00 on your account the tip is covered and if you want to leave more that is your choice

Archived