??? for PV Pam

JNLROSE

We are on the Mercury Nov 26th. I am wanting to book the Los Veranos zip line tour and have not been able to get on their website for info. Another poster on here mentioned having booked this tour through you. Can you please provide me with the necesssary info? We will be in PV on Tues Nov 30th. There will be approx. 4-6 of us. Thanks in advance! :D

Yes, I am here. Unfortunately can no longer post my email address...but anyway....! There are three canopy tours now in Vallarta and in order of the best I would say 1) Los Veranos 2) VAllarta Adventure and 3) El Eden. I hear the best comments on the Los Veranos tour and I also know (& and not to say the others don"t) but this company TOTALLY 100% focuses on safety, safety and more safety. They have been accident free since they opened a few years ago. I know this because we (at my job, Global) provide first aid and update their courses every few months, check their equipment and do various inspections for them. It is a beautiful area, full of lush jungle and orchids. They are located near a river, have a new restaurant...it is gorgeous. Well worth the money and I would highly recommend them!

Archived