Prinsendam Cruise Review ~ 12/2/06 to 12/12/06 (Be warned: This is LONG!!)

HeatherInFlorida

Hi Heather. You may not remember my postings to the HAL board over the past but I was in Fort Lauderdale and was one of the few who actually pointed out the Prinsendam on December 2. I was on the QM2 that day. Strangely, as much as the QM2 was nice, I kept looking at the Zuiderdam berthed next to us and felt like it was home next door to us. I managed to see the Prinsendam from the distance. I am glad that you enjoyed your trip enough and thank you for your review.

David

I remember you, David! There was someone else, too, on your cruise and I did wave to you both, but your ship was so far away and you left before us (we were last:( ). Did you check my pix? In the first Album there's a picture of your ship but it came out badly because it was so dark.

Fun for you to see though! I'm going to see if I can put in Photobucket and post it here for you:

PC020022.jpg

• 1 year later...

Heather, just found this thread -- we were away most of December

Thank you so much for the wonderful pictures of the Prinsendam -- I hate to sound so much like Grumpy, but looking at the photos made me homesick for the 27 days we enjoyed on board her last year. Brings back good memories for us. Glad that you had a good time also.

Archived