Cruise Critic Community

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaxsonbrownie

Eadventures Question

:) Hi Craigmol, Thanks for the information. My GD is 15. We took her on a cruise in Nov. several yrs. ago, and she was all siked up about the snorkeling. It was the worst weather you could imagine. We couldn't dock in G. Cayman, in Cozumel the wind was brutal and it was cold. The waves were hugh so we had to pass. She was so dissapointed. So want to make it up to her this yr. We heard that the cenotes were great, and the aquarium was neat. Anything else you may know of will be great. Again, thanks. These boards are great.

If you have enough time I would add in the sea turtles. That was pretty cool. We saw millions of sardines there along with baracudas. The cliff jumping was pretty cool too but we were so tired by the time that we got there that some of us didn't do it. Let me know if you have any other questions.

when you go to the lagoon (aquatium) , be sure to take something to feed the fish. we took bananas and they loved them. eddie told us they loved bananas and he was right. you will be surrounded.