Aft cabins on all ships?

I know that a lot of people talk about how great the aft cabins are. (Meaning the aft balcony cabins that face, well...aft.) My question is this: Do all of Royal Caribbean's ships have aft cabins? I know for sure that Freedom class & Voyager class do. Do all of the Radiance class, Vision class and Sovereign class ships have them also? Just curious, because if we can't afford to take a 7 night cruise on one of the larger ships in an aft, maybe I could try for one of the smaller class ships.:)

Yes they do! :)

They will definitely have aft cabins, they just won't have as many, due to the beam of the ship being smaller on the smaller vessels.

check the deck plans on RCI's site to check it out a bit more and for details about the cabins.:)

Radiance and Vision class ships have cabins on the stern; Sovereign do not, at least Monarch doesn't. All of the Radiance class ships have the same cabin configuration, too. On the Vision class, some of the ships (e.g. Vision) have corner cabins with balconies that wrap around the ship so you can see aft and to the side, while others (e.g. Splendour) do not. You can look at deck plans on the RCI or any online TA site and figure out which are which.

We recently got off the Grandeur 13 day repo from Baltimore to NOLA. They have (and we were in) many great aft balconies. Check out the Grandeur, an older, but a beautiful ship with a wonderful and hard working staff and crew. From the cabin steward, the bar tenders, and on up to the head waiter. RCL has a great staff here.

Jane, you are gonna love the smaller ships. No bells and whistles . . . you can't check your seapass balance on the TV or use the TV as a computer, you won't have 3 or 4 other dining rooms, you won't have 3 or 4 pools, but you'll have a loyal and hard working crew and staff. Our recent Grandeur cruise proved it!

Rick and Deirdra

Thanks everyone for the info. Pumbaamd, that's what I've been thinking. I've progressively gone on larger and newer ships, so later this month I'm "starting over" on Monarch. I figure that I may like those smaller more intimate ships.;)

The Sovereign, Majesty, and Monarch of the Seas have no staterooms on the aft ends of the ship. Sorry!

Leslie

On Radiance class, unless you stay fairly close to your balcony door, the folks in the outdoor Windjammer can look down on your balcony!

False. They can only see about 2 feet of the balcony. That leaves you with about 8 feet to cavort in. Those cabins are wonderful!

Check out the Grandeur, an older, but a beautiful ship with a wonderful and hard working staff and crew. From the cabin steward, the bar tenders, and on up to the head waiter. RCL has a great staff here.

That's exactly how we feel about Monarch. She's positively dowdy compared to some of the newer, glitzier ships, but she has a fabulous crew who always makes us feel like royalty!

That's exactly how we feel about Monarch. She's positively dowdy compared to some of the newer, glitzier ships, but she has a fabulous crew who always makes us feel like royalty!

LOL--we're going from one end of the spectrum to the complete opposite! We just took a cruise on Freedom of the Seas in October and now we're headed to Monarch in January. Hopefully I'll be able to look over the size and "glitz" difference and just enjoy the cruising experience.:D

Archived