Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shipcafe

Norwegian SPIRIT Photologue Now Online!

Hello Everyone,

In my traditional ship photologue format, I am pleased to publish my newest, that of the ms Norwegian Spirit.

The review can be found on my web site under the "Ship Café". I hope that you find it useful!

Have a Great Day !

Steve J. Garrod

Seattle, WA

http://www.ShipCafe.net

THANK YOU! Very much. We just booked the Spirit and find your website and pictures truly inspiriational. The more I see of this ship, the happier I am about booking.

Steve, you did a fabulous job with the photos. If I wasn't already psyched about going on Spirit before, I certainly am now. Thanks!

I'm planning a cruise on the Spirit in Dec. out of Miami. I'm really excited now due to your pictures.

Hello Everyone,

In my traditional ship photologue format, I am pleased to publish my newest, that of the ms Norwegian Spirit.

The review can be found on my web site under the "Ship Café". I hope that you find it useful!

Have a Great Day !

Steve J. Garrod

Seattle, WA

http://www.ShipCafe.net

Did you actually cruise on the Spirit? How did you get all those fabulous pictures?

Did you actually cruise on the Spirit? How did you get all those fabulous pictures?

It was just a "teaser" as I was just taking photographs. It would have been nice to just "stay on" for sail away ;)

Steve

Hi Everyone,

I have added some "actual" exterior photos of the Spirit that I took just this last weekend as she sailed from Seattle, WA.

I have added these photos to the existing gallery that is already on ShipCafe.Net if you happen to have that link already saved.

Anyhow, just wanted to replace the "stock" photography.

Have a Great Day!

Steve J. Garrod

http://www.shipcafe.net

Seattle, WA

Steve, thanks for the notice of the new pics of the Spirit. I have looked thru them several times now and they are fantastic.

It is so nice having pics to view when making a decision on a cruise. Thanks for your great site.

Hello Steve! Its been a while..... I hope all is well with you. Thank you so much for those wonderful Spirit photos, as I am debating taking a quick 5 day cruise with my family on the Spirit right after New Years. I absolutely love the Asian influence - the ship really looks stunning.

Thanks again - they were great!

Thanks Steve for all the photos. We just booked the Spirit for 16 day Panama Canal in Sept'05. Great to have the pictures to appreciate what we will be on for such a long trip...

Hi Everyone,

I've added some additional exterior shots as having taken them last evening while the Spirit departed from Seattle.

Enjoy!

Steve

Thank you for the fantastic photos. Will be sailing the Spirit in December. I don't know how I'm going to be able to wait that long now.

We just booked the Spirit for May, 2005 to Alaska. We picked an aft suite #9012. The first pic you have displayed on your website, is that the aft suites above the Windows restaurant? (The five sections across) It looks like good viewing from the balcony.

Thanks again for all the pics. It really helped make our decision for booking the Spirit.

Hi,

Great pictures! Thanks for posting!

We're thinking of booking a cruise on the Spirit. Can you tell me if there were lounge chairs on the Promenade deck? I saw some other photos that indicated there were, but I don't see them in your photos. Also, are there any other shady places on the ship with lounge chairs?

Thanks!

Mary Ellen

Thanks so much for posting those wonderful pictures. I just got off the ship today from her repositioning cruise thru the Panama Canal! There is now a HUGE NCL sign on the smokestack that was placed while in San Francisco. I took pictures of the installation. The 2 huge sign (one on each side) were placed via helicopter!

Thanks for the pictures....why did I run around the ship yesterday and take all of my pictures when yours are just great?!?!?:D :p :D

Thanks so much for posting those wonderful pictures. I just got off the ship today from her repositioning cruise thru the Panama Canal! There is now a HUGE NCL sign on the smokestack that was placed while in San Francisco. I took pictures of the installation. The 2 huge sign (one on each side) were placed via helicopter!

Thanks for the pictures....why did I run around the ship yesterday and take all of my pictures when yours are just great?!?!?:D :p :D

Carolyn I'd love to see a photo of the sign if you should have one available! :)

Steve

Are these photos for sale? I saw somthing on the website about CDs. Fabulous photos. Much better than I would take.