Suites on Spirit Class

LolaBunny

Has anyone stayed in a suite on the Pride or any of the other ships in the Spirit class.

We are booked on the Empress deck (deck 6) and we went for a suite and are hoping it insn't too much room.

I just stayed in 6158 on Empress deck of Carnival Spirit. This is a CAT 11.

I'm not sure what you mean by "too much room". Is that like too much money, too much sex, or too much good looks? I didn't think any of those were possible.

We had a Cat. 11 on the Miracle and yes, there is a lot of room! Even with all I packed for just the two of us, we couldn't fill up all the storage. Not a problem though. We just had a little more room than a regular balcony cabin and we loved it!

I just stayed in 6158 on Empress deck of Carnival Spirit. This is a CAT 11.

I'm not sure what you mean by "too much room". Is that like too much money, too much sex, or too much good looks? I didn't think any of those were possible.

haha I didn't even think of that... :lol:

We have room 6197 booked and it too is a category 11. I am soooo excited. My husband thought we should stay in the next room down, but I think the extra money will be well spent on the room we have chosen.

Archived