11:35am Airport ???

mpk218

Sooo whats your opinion.

We have an 11:35 am flight. What time do we need to be off the ship? I know there can be delays comming back to port but assuming all goes well ( off by 9am +30 min. to the airport). We do have a limo lined up so we wont need to wait for a taxi. ( Sunday 4/1/07 )

What do you think ????

Thanks in advance .

MPK

Should take about half-an-hour drive time from Julia Street to MSY. Add another 20 minutes from Poland Street Wharf if that's where you dock. Mardi Gras is past. Jazzfest still weeks away. Security should be fairly quick. I would take Airline Hwy., rather than I-10 to the airport. Takes maybe 10-15 minutes extra. A wreck on the interstate could tie you up for quite a while, but on Airline you could always find an alternate route. You should be fine if your'e on the road by 9:30. Good cruising.

Sooo whats your opinion.

We have an 11:35 am flight. What time do we need to be off the ship? I know there can be delays comming back to port but assuming all goes well ( off by 9am +30 min. to the airport). We do have a limo lined up so we wont need to wait for a taxi. ( Sunday 4/1/07 )

What do you think ????

Thanks in advance .

MPK

Shouldn't be much of a problem. Sunday morning there isn't much traffic, so the trip shouldn't take too long.

Archived