Conquest only Questions! Post 'em Here!

ShoMeChiefsFan

Thanks going to look around...

Anyone had a stateroom balcony room...LIKE IT OR DIDN'T???

Thanks..

Dh and I had a balcony and we loved it. i would not have a cabin without one i don't think. we really enjoyed it and spent alot of time there. it was nice sitting on it while pulling in and out of ports.

Dh and I had a balcony and we loved it. i would not have a cabin without one i don't think. we really enjoyed it and spent alot of time there. it was nice sitting on it while pulling in and out of ports.

Almost pack,,thanks...was it a stateroom balcony? i wish we could have done a suite but $$$ made a difference. Did it have just a bed or a bed and couch area also??? I looked around and was unsure. Thanks..

Anyone stay in a cat. 6e w/ the floor to ceiling window? Any movement or noise? What about pics? I couldnt find any with the search feature. Thanks!

...and you won't unless you go to www.webshots.com here are some of the identical sister ship - Glory click for full size...

87144937bJHbiN_th.jpg

mrdood,

Thank you for finding that picture.

I have really been wanting to see what those rooms look like.

We are leaving on Sept 30th and have 2 of these that connect.

Someone mentioned the motion is felt more on this deck. Is this correct? I am wondering if I need to get something for my kids so they don't get sick. Then again it might be just be a nice rocking motion to help them sleep. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

~Kim~

Conquest - 79 more days!

Destiny - 12/2000

1plustripletplus1, there will be alot more motion up there because the high you go the more motion you feel. At night the ships are moving pretty fast to get to the next port and so forth so you will definitely see some deep rocking:eek:

I was leaning over on my bed folding down the covers one night and I fell onto it because of the motion:p

I had no idea it would be that much difference, as far as motion goes. The last (and only) cruise I was on, we were on the Lido deck and it didn't seem to be that bad. I am starting to get a little nervous now.

~Kim~

Oh, cypress_star I just emailed you.

Kim we are also going on Sept 30 cruise and we are on Cat 8c I am getting a little worried also about rocking. What is your Cabin Number we are 8233 first ever cruise Hubby and I.

Salena

I think you will be fine on deck 8.

We are on 11! Our rooms are 1116 & 1118.

Oh well.. I guess we will be rocked to sleep a little harder than I thought.

This will be my kids first cruise and my husband & I's second.

We were on deck 9 of the Destiny and I don't remember having any problems.

Kim we are also going on Sept 30 cruise and we are on Cat 8c I am getting a little worried also about rocking. What is your Cabin Number we are 8233 first ever cruise Hubby and I.

Salena

We were in 8257 last year and it was great! We had great weather though so I can't compare to a stormy day.;)

This is the first time I had to tender into a port. What should I expect? Is it chaotic?

I'm booking an excursion with Capt Marvin at 8:30, will I be able to make it?

I tendered into Grand Cayman and didn't have any trouble at all. We waited until about 9 AM to get to a launch. The launch was about 60% full.

I had a far more difficult time getting back to the ship. Trying to find the right tender to get me back to the ship took a little while. That's probably due to the fact that there were four or five ships moored up at the time.

You can use this link to figure out how many ships will be visiting Grand Cayman when you cruise.

http://www.caymanport.com/schedule.htm

Best of luck.

Mach

This is the first time I had to tender into a port. What should I expect? Is it chaotic?

We had an 8:30 tour with Nativeways. We had no problem making it on time.

I am concerned about the same thing, so I booked us on the 10:00am tour with Captain Marvin's.

We have just 45 days to go. :D does anyone know about when we will get documents? I booked with a group...so does anyone know why our booking is still on hold since May? I have never sailed with a group through a TA so I am not sure if one of you may be able to help me with this.

ThANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p

We have just 45 days to go. :D does anyone know about when we will get documents? I booked with a group...so does anyone know why our booking is still on hold since May? I have never sailed with a group through a TA so I am not sure if one of you may be able to help me with this.

Documents are usually distributed by three weeks out. If you are booked with a group, all documents will be sent to the TA handling the booking. It will be the TA's responsibility for distributing the documents to the individuals in the group.

Everyone is anxious to receive their documents. It is always special finding them in the mailbox but, worst case scenario, they are lost. Relax...you are on the ship's manifest. You will be able to board with just your proper ID. It is very unusual to not receive docs in time, but it does happen rarely. It isn't a problem.

Have a great time on your cruise!

Do us a favor... bring home your copies of Capers and post it for us.

I'm sure that I'm not the only one would would enjoy seeing it. It'll just get me that much more pumped for my cruise on September 23rd!

Thanks!

Just having a few questions about the capers. One does anyone have them? Two, how often do they change? Are there capers for the kids camp? I would be very thankful to anyone who would email them to me at Katie_0427@msn.com and provide me with a little more information on what to expect of them. We leave out on a8/19/07, provided the gulf is quiet.

Thanks,

Katie

We had a 7:45 am excursion that we had no problem making last year!