Roatan Diving Op

scubajeff

Hello,

Another question on diving in Roatan. I was wondering who everyone has gone diving through in Roatan. Right now my options that I have found are:

1)Anthony's Key - This is through the ship. I emailed them and they said around 12 to 14 divers per DM, which I am not a fan of since my wife and I are fairly new. Plus it costs about $3o more per diver.

2)Bay Island Beach Resort - They are my favorite op. Smaller ships, you get lunch and full access to their resort after dives and they are cheap. But, according to my emails from them, if we miss the port, we are given no refund. And I asked what happens if we are late to port, do we miss our boat dives or do they hold the boat? Their response, "Don't be late".

3) Subway Watersports - Seems like a good place. Caters to cruise ships, smaller ships.

So, my question is: Has anyone ever gone with anyone else and if so, how was it?

Thanks

"When I drink alone, I prefer to be by myself"

G Thorogood

I used subway a few months ago. They will pick you up right at the pier. They don't provide lunch however and we did not use the resort afterward but then again we were only in Roatan for a hours. We had 2 dms with us and only my wife and I were diving.

NCL Sea 3/03

RCCL Sovereign 10/03

NCL Dream 3/7/2004

CCL Jubilee 7/24/2004

Archived