Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

serene56

CB Patter Question

I been going over the Patters I found on the cruising the caribbean Web site. These Patters are relativly recent.

Each night--in the Princess Theater there is a show-- Kamika. TOnight only show.

Is the Kamika a Host that does the shows in the theater... Is it the same show that plays over and over??

(its a LONG walk to the Theater to find its the same thing I saw last night kinda thing-- thats the reason for the question.)

Kimika is a comedy/music husband and wife team. They do different shows during the week and since they interact with the audience even if it was the same show it would be different. They were on the Caribbean Princess when we were on a couple of years ago but were not on a couple of weeks ago.

Serene,

I sailed the CB 1-14-07 and don't recall "Kamika", I have 5 or 6 days of Patters. Let me know if you have spefic questions.

The comedians were very good. There were four, but 2 began the cruise and were replaced when stopping at St Martin with the other 2.

Serene, I sailed the CB 1-14-07 and don't recall "Kamika", I have 5 or 6 days of Patters. Let me know if you have spefic questions. The comedians were very good. There were four, but 2 began the cruise and were replaced when stopping at St Martin with the other 2.

I guess thats why I smile when people want to see Patters.. coz they surely will change as weeks go by.

I am looking forward to Horse Racing. I have been to 1 horse race in my cruises.. Heading to our 9th cruise. Joe has never, ever been to a horse race.

And I have never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show-- did they have that too under MUTS?

And Thursday 11:45 pm-- If I was not upon the Sea-- its a show. was it on your cruise?

Let me know if Kamika are on some other Princess ship,will you,so I don't book a cruise on it?

I sat through their show on CB and while I'm sure they're very nice people (the husband is an excellent guitarist) I found it disconcerting to listen to the woman tell us over and OVER how much she was sweating......... LOL:)

I guess thats why I smile when people want to see Patters.. coz they surely will change as weeks go by.

I am looking forward to Horse Racing. I have been to 1 horse race in my cruises.. Heading to our 9th cruise. Joe has never, ever been to a horse race.

And I have never seen Rocky Horror Picture Show-- did they have that too under MUTS?

And Thursday 11:45 pm-- If I was not upon the Sea-- its a show. was it on your cruise?

Sorry, Neither of these were available on the 1-14 cruise.

Sorry, Neither of these were available on the 1-14 cruise.

LOL-- just too funny. These Patters are from December --which was only last month. Damn-- so Patters DO change a GREAT deal from month to month.

How about the Champagne waterfalls?? Friday at 11:45 at the Atrium?

Horse racing which was listed on Sea days at 1:30 in the Fusion lounge.?

There was also listed a ship wide- week long scavenger hunt that started on Monday MOrning in the Library (11am)---- were these things on your cruise??

Some things don't change, like the "Piano Man" and "Caribbean Caliente" stage shows which seem to have been going on forever and give no indication of ending anytime soon! :) But the other musical, comedy, juggling, ventriloquist, etc. acts rotate from cruise to cruise.

LOL-- just too funny. These Patters are from December --which was only last month. Damn-- so Patters DO change a GREAT deal from month to month.

How about the Champagne waterfalls?? Friday at 11:45 at the Atrium?

How about 11:30 on Decks 4,5,6 Atrium

Horse racing which was listed on Sea days at 1:30 in the Fusion lounge.?

3:00 Club Fusion

There was also listed a ship wide- week long scavenger hunt that started on Monday MOrning in the Library (11am)---- were these things on your cruise??

Not sure about Scavenger Hunt, but I remember people scavenging.