communication between rooms

sleeping_is_overrated

Also if your friends are not in their room you can leave a voicemail for them.

Voice mail is not operational on all ships. And if voice mail is not operational, neither are wake up calls. Sun Princess told me their system has been down for months.

Arlene

Voice mail is not operational on all ships. And if voice mail is not operational, neither are wake up calls. Sun Princess told me their system has been down for months.

Arlene

Thanks for letting me know I will have to take an alarm for port days if the wake up calls are not working:D :eek: Hopefully it will be fixed by September

Thanks for letting me know I will have to take an alarm for port days if the wake up calls are not working:D :eek: Hopefully it will be fixed by September

I always carry an alarm; two wakeups are better than one. I never want to depend on a third party or a computer. ;)

Arlene

I never found a need for a wake up call on NCL. They usually called 5 minutes before they brought the morning coffee ordered on the breakfast card. Does Princess call before they deliver to your room in the morning? Thanks for any information.

Yes they do, and it's great to have coffee while shaving, or putting on makeup in the mornings! Also, on port days, you won't have to worry about oversleeping, because when they start to dock the ship and turn on those sidethrusters, they will wake you up!! it's always noisy enough to wake you up on a port day.

Archived