Pic's of Cruise Ships in Port

bymyglass

• 2 weeks later...

2s8sc49_th.jpgaz7y1h_th.jpgwbcsuw_th.jpg

This is my first attempt at posting photos. The first picture is of Splendour of the seas in Corfu, Greece. Second photo is Legend and Splendour of the Seas in Santorini, Greece. The third pic is Splendour docked at Dubrovnik, Croatia. Hope you like them

We were in Key West in Sept or Oct 2001...and saw this ship docked early in the day. We came back in the late afternoon for the sunset celebration and to see the ship again. When the last passenger boarded and it sailed away...we developed cruise fever big time and have never been the same. :) Not sure which Celebrity ship this is...would love for someone to let me know. There are no balconies so I think it's either the Mercury or the Zenith. I'm also providing a link to my Webshots album that will show 3 views of this mystery ship. I still can't figure out how to post the large size pictures on CC boards.

[url=http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2597689800063342928hAyHxN][/url]

2597689800063342928hAyHxN_th.jpg

http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2597689800063342928hAyHxN

Thanks.

2s8sc49_th.jpgaz7y1h_th.jpgwbcsuw_th.jpg

This is my first attempt at posting photos. The first picture is of Splendour of the seas in Corfu, Greece. Second photo is Legend and Splendour of the Seas in Santorini, Greece. The third pic is Splendour docked at Dubrovnik, Croatia. Hope you like them

I love all 3 of these pictures!!:) I've been on both the Splendour and Legend and enjoyed my time on them. I thank you for posting the pictures and sharing with us. Don't let this be your only attempt at posting your cruise pics. 2 thumbs up.:D