7/18 NCL Pride of Aloha, Hawaii pics

Great Pictures! Thanks for sharing.

What hotel did you use in Waikiki? We are planning to go back next year and are looking for some ideas. We did the NCL Star Hawaii cruise last year and I posted my pics on the "Diamond Princess 5/15 Alaska Cruise Pictures & Review" thread below(under the ID of S&T). Your pictures are much better! Loved the Napali coast pics. I wished we could have seen that from the ocean.

Thanks again.

If my trip didn't include the Napali Coast, I would just take a separate excurcision there. Just awesome!

We stayed at the Marriott. Got it thru Priceline for $135. Then NCL announcement cheaper room there. I was annoyed, until we got to the hotel, and they said we were upgraded to a room on the 23rd floor. Had a great view of Diamond Head. I would suggest one of the main hotels right along the beach if you can swing. It kinda neat to be in the middle of all the excitement.

As far as rooms, have you checked out http://www.biddingfortravel.com Wish I'd known about that. Have fun!

As much as people are complaining about the POA expereince, you seemed to have made the most of it. Your Napali picts are awesome. As good as the ones I got aon a small catamaran sail I took when I did a land vacation.

thank you so much for posting these..i am not going till 11-05 but am so excited about it. hopefully they will have more of the "bugs" worked out by then..if not , oh well, i will take it one day at a time and be happy to be in hawaii!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived