Zipline/Canopy Tour in these ports?

stiffaney

Half Moon Cay

St. Thomas

San Juan

Grand Turk

Carnival didn't list it as a shore excursion in any of these ports. But we are looking for it to do outside of booking with Carnival. I figured probably not in Half Moon Cay since it is such a small island. But what about the others, anyone ever book independently a zipline/canopy tour?

Half Moon Cay

St. Thomas

San Juan

Grand Turk

Carnival didn't list it as a shore excursion in any of these ports. But we are looking for it to do outside of booking with Carnival. I figured probably not in Half Moon Cay since it is such a small island. But what about the others, anyone ever book independently a zipline/canopy tour?

:D as far as Half Moon Cay & Grand Turk, forget it!!!!!!! LOL :D

those are tiny islands, more like atolls where if you climb a 10ft tree, you ar eon the highest point on the island! LOL :D :D

Half Moon Cay

St. Thomas

San Juan

Grand Turk

I had looked into doing this at Loterie Farm in St Thomas -RCCL offers it as an excursion but CCL doesnt. However, after reading the negative reviews about it on the RCCL boards we decided not to do it on our own.

It is offered in Belize and Roatan by CCL I believe

• 3 months later...

I've noticed that zipline tours are all the rage now, having started in Costa Rica's rain forest. The problem is that they're being billed as "canopy" tours on islands that aren't particularly known for their forests. Of the islands you mention, I'd guess that the tour in San Juan goes to El Yunque rain forest, so you'll probably see some good views there. For the other islands, don't waste your money.

Archived