Bed arrangements in Balcony cabins

We are going to book at Guarantee Balcony on the Legend for October. I was reading on Carnival's website that the beds are twin/king, single convertable sofa and one upper. We will have two adults and two kids. How are the beds arranged? Where is the upper bed located in the room? Will we be too crowded?

Thanks

We are going to book at Guarantee Balcony on the Legend for October. I was reading on Carnival's website that the beds are twin/king, single convertable sofa and one upper. We will have two adults and two kids. How are the beds arranged? Where is the upper bed located in the room? Will we be too crowded?

Thanks

We've never had a balcony for four (only two or three), but I believe from the photos I've seen that the upper pulls out of the ceiling so will only be visible in the evening after the steward makes up your room and in the morning until he takes care of it again. :)

As far as being too crowded--that's a subjective thing--what's your tolerance level? :) Usually, it's just the three of us cruising and DD sleeps on the convertible sofa and we're just fine. When two of our kids cruise with us we get two cabins--worth it for the extra bathroom alone! We spend quite a bit of time in our stateroom, so having four in it would be too crowded for us, but there are a lot of people who travel four in a cabin and it seems to work fine for them.

Cheers!

Jayne

Yes the upper bed pulls down from the ceiling over the couch, which is turned into the 4th bed.

One trick to feeling less crowded is to be really good about straightening up and putting things away quickly. Designate a place to pile your beach bag and towels which will be coming with you often. Put shoes and dirty clothes away quickly. Use suitcases under the bed to put away dirty clothes and your shopping loot. It's tight but manageable!

Archived