labadee and liberty

hello

I new here and speak little english but I can reading. I want know about the labadee royal private island and also if liberty is similar a freedom or not.

I need comments about other ports, like cozumel, gran cayman and jamaica.

I need know about miami port, we arrive in the morning of the san juan to miami. Can we see anything near of miami port before arrive the ship?

Sorry my english, but thank you for you help!!

Hola cruceros!

You might like to try the Alta Vista Babel Fish translating for some of the web sites to get some more information. They are usually pretty reliable.

You might not have time to see much in Miami before it is time to go to the port. The city is pretty spread out over a large area, but it depends on how much time you have.

Labadee is a private beach in Haiti where you can relax for the day and enjoy swimming, water sports and a craft market.

hello

I new here and speak little english but I can reading. I want know about the labadee royal private island and also if liberty is similar a freedom or not.

I need know about miami port, we arrive in the morning of the san juan to miami. Can we see anything near of miami port before arrive the ship?

Hola Crucero!

Habia visto el sitio del web http://www.royalcaribbean-spain.com/ ? Esta muy utilizado!

Buen viaje!

hello

Hola! Hablo un paco Espanol, pero no recuerdo mucho ;) .

Liberty es muy semejante a la Freedom of the Seas. Ellas son un poco más grande que la clase de Voyager.

Todos los puertos son bonitos y hay mucho como hacer. Labadee y Grand Cayman tienen playas muy bonitas, pero Jamaica y México tienen para mas hacer. Usted debe ir a Dunns River Falls en Jamaica, es increíble!

Sorry if that didn't make any sense, I just wanted to see if I could still remember any Spanish from high school :p !

Anyways, the ports are great, you have to go to Dunns River Falls in Jamaica if you have time. It is so much fun. The Mayan Ruins in Cozumel are also incredible.

Usted tiene un bueno crusero!

(Have a good cruise!)

Archived