Calica????

Explorer

do they rent umbrellas and chairs? anyone know the cost? Is there a place to eat? How far is it to the shopping area from the beach or from the ship? Last, ...how was the scene there as far as nudity? just curious as we will have children with us. ..Thanks for any answers !

There are chairs and umbrellas along the beach. I dont know if there is a charge associated with them. There are plenty of places to eat on 5th Ave. It runs parallel to the beach. The shopping area is also on 5th Ave. It is about 8-10 minutes from the pier. Taxis are $10 for the cab.

Playa del Carmen caters more to European tourists than cruise ship passengers. So if you are walking along the beach, you might see a lady or two that are sunbathing topless.

Dave

Playa del Carmen caters more to European tourists than cruise ship passengers. So if you are walking along the beach, you might see a lady or two that are sunbathing topless.

Dave

That was no lady, that was my wife.

Sorry Dave, but I couldn't pass that up.:D

No, not yet, but I am starting to get a dunlap.. My belly dunlapped over my belt.:eek:

After my three cruises in three weeks in January, I got a bad case of dunlap. Finally got the 15 lbs off so I can do it again.

Dave

Archived