Need honest opinions about Godfrey's...

RzrLens

• 4 weeks later...
has anyone used Godfrey recently? I noticed on his website that he will no longer take guests to Sapphire Beach due to the disrepair of the restrooms. That is the beach I had thought we would like to visit.

Me too!! I was disappointed to see he wouldnt go there right now. It sounds like they have cleaned it up some. Maybe he will now and has just not updated his page? I booked with him. Maybe I will reply to his email and ask him. I will let you know!

Me too!! I was disappointed to see he wouldnt go there right now. It sounds like they have cleaned it up some. Maybe he will now and has just not updated his page? I booked with him. Maybe I will reply to his email and ask him. I will let you know!

When we were there in January, he did not go there. Went to Coki and Magens Bay.

OK. So I replied to confirmation E mail and asked if he would take us to Sapphire. I stated that I had heard that "improvements have been made in this area" recently and asked if he had resumed taking guests to Sapphire. In his reply he states that "That will be fine." Sooooo..... we will see. I won't be too disappointed if we end up at Coki but good information to know!:D

Can you guys tell me the difference about Godfrey's tour #1 and #2. I'm a bit confused by his website. How long do you spend at each beach?

We took tour number 1. Started out downtown for shopping. Then went on sightseeing part. Stopped at Magens to let some people off and time for a few pics. ( about ten mins) more drop offs at coki and time for pics then taken back to pier. He has bottled water and pop for you to drink . Enjoyed it very much. Tour 2 goes downtown and then directly to the beach.

Archived