Two months until the Nekton!

Hilary

Only two months until we depart for our second liveaboard trip on the Nekton Pilot! This time we decided to bite the bullet and do back-to-back trips. The first week will be the NW Bahamas and the second to Cay Sal Bank, which is 30 miles north of Cuba.

We're looking forward to 2 solid weeks of excellent diving, great food, and outstanding service by the crew. We also have a day in Fort Lauderdale between trips to go to Diver's Direct, Sawgrass Mills, and our favorite Italian restaurant. It just doesn't get better than this!

A few of us have been talking about upcoming trips on the D2D message boards. :D

What is your D2D handle? I was Diveborg, but when they went to the new board, I took the opportunity to change it to sparky because I'm an electrician.

What is your D2D handle? I was Diveborg, but when they went to the new board, I took the opportunity to change it to sparky because I'm an electrician.

Hey Bruce, I'm ZenaGirl on D2D!! Looks like we crossed paths. :) We're not too far from you either, just across the border in Washington.

Archived