Mexican dresses??

serena6010

You may find what you are looking for at Los Cinco Soles. The front of the store runs most of a block. I'm pretty sure that we saw some there on our last trip. DW loves the silver. They have a web site at: Los Cinco Soles

If you want a quiet (not a Carlo's & Charlies type) place for a margarita try Pancho's Backyard in the same building. WARNING: Shop first! The margaritas are great. However, the time we got our margaritas and then shopped we had to sort through our purchases the next morning to see what we had bought :eek:

(Taxi from Pancho's to the Punta Langosta Pier is $5 US.)

Cinderelli

There are 3 piers plus the option of tendering for Cozumel. I believe Carnival uses either Puerto Maya or the International Pier. There is shopping there but the majority of shops are closer to Puerto Langosta. If you are at Puerto Maya or International, just ask. I'm pretty sure there are info booths at all the piers.

There are more taxis than people in Cozumel and the fares are set. So, if you want to take a taxi anywhere on the shopping strip it is around $5 or $6 for the cab. Four fit (snugly) into one cab. If there are four people you're only talking a buck and a half per person. (OK I give a tip also so two bucks per person.)

There are tons of shops on the main drag and a number of others on the side streets within the first block off of the street.

DW & I always enjoy a stop a Cozumel :D

Archived