allegro beach resort

Host CJSKIDS

• 2 weeks later...

I did this in April. We just showed up and paid the fee. It was worth it to us. It included lunch and drinks. If you arrive early, breakfast is also included. The bars do not open until around 11:00.

The lunch was very good. You had a choice, a dining room with sandwiches or a buffet. The buffet was much better than I thought it would be.

The beach chairs were very nice and there was lots of shade. Others on the ship opted to just go to the beach and walked for a couple of blocks looking for chairs and umbrellas to rent.

The pool was very nice but we camped out on the beach. There was a lot of loud music in the pool area and lots of pool games going on. We are just not into this and were looking for a more relaxing day on the beach.

To us it was worth the money.

Also, do you have use of a Hospitality Suite for changing purposes? Alot of times hotels have a room or suite for guests who might have late flights, etc. so they have somewhere to get ready since they have to check out of their rooms.

Yes, there is a room set aside to change. We were given a key to a room when we arrived since I did not wear my swim suite and we wanted to check the place out and make sure we could get in. We had to return the key then pick it up again when we left. Do not leave anything in the room, since others may be using it.

You can also get a towel in an area located between the pool and beach.

It was 40.00 PP this past April.

There was some documentation on the ship about wet swim suites in cabs. Seems like you can get fined for this, so beware.

We used a taxi but there are buses that drop you off. We had no problem getting a taxi to take us back to the ship, there were plenty parked out side the hotel.

We enjoyed this resort very much, were there on May 9. We paid $45 pp, the best frozen margarita I have ever had (the 5 best frozen margaritas, in fact :D ).

I read on another board that they have now limited their offerings to only 2 alcoholic drinks and 1 meal and use of towels/chairs for the $45 fee. I would contact the resort directly to confirm. While we were there, there we others using the resort facilities that had to pay extra for chairs...we didn't, so I guess it's possible there may be different day pass packages.

I can try to find the email address of the person we made our arrangements with, if that helps.

Diz:)

We enjoyed this resort very much, were there on May 9. We paid $45 pp, the best frozen margarita I have ever had (the 5 best frozen margaritas, in fact :D ).

I read on another board that they have now limited their offerings to only 2 alcoholic drinks and 1 meal and use of towels/chairs for the $45 fee. I would contact the resort directly to confirm. While we were there, there we others using the resort facilities that had to pay extra for chairs...we didn't, so I guess it's possible there may be different day pass packages.

I can try to find the email address of the person we made our arrangements with, if that helps.

Diz:)

That would be great, thanks. It would be nice to e mail them ahead of time so I know what the deal is.

It will be a shame if they limit the drinks and raise the price. The drink size is very small. I agree the margaritas were good. The pina coladas were too sweet for my taste.

The hotel just emailed me and said that the rate is $50pp including breakfast, lunch, and a beverage. The rate is the same at the Renassaince Aruba as well, but doesn't include breakfast. You get to use their private island though.

Okay, I just got an e mail from Nina from Guest Services at the Allegro. She told me that it's $45 for the day pass and that's good from 8 am to 6 pm. Included are breakfast, lunch, drinks. towels for the beach & poolm activities like watervolleyball or and use of a special room to shower and change if needed. You can buy the pass as soon as you arrrive at the resort. You need to request it and pay at the front desk and after than come by the guest service desk with the receipt and they'll give you the passes.

My email came from Evalina Figaroa.... Kinda sounds like Carnival- no matter who you talk to, you get a different answer. I definately like your answer better cjskids!

She did want to know when I was arriving, so maybe they are planning a price increase in the near future. I'm travelling there in October.

My email came from Evalina Figaroa.... Kinda sounds like Carnival- no matter who you talk to, you get a different answer. I definately like your answer better cjskids!

She did want to know when I was arriving, so maybe they are planning a price increase in the near future. I'm travelling there in October.

You're there the week prior to us so I don't think it's a price increase. Maybe Evalina likes the extra $5!!!

Archived