Cabin aft on Legend

Polar Bear

Last November we were on the Legend, we were in 5268, about the same view that you will have. You will just love it there whether it is in the early morning, the evening sunset or in the night time and looking up at the stars. Enjoy.

Randy

We were in 7294 on the Legend and loved it. It was a long walk to the front of the ship for shows, we didnt have to worry about gaining too much weight :eek: :D It was very quiet, no complaints at all.

you are going to love the Legend especially the aft cabins .

We were in 7300 this Feb. Great ship great layout and the views from the aft

pics below

Papa

To papanh thank you so much for posting a link to your Legend photos, makes we want to sail her even more. Planning on booking for 2008 out of Tampa. You have some absolutely FABULOUS photos!

We are having our first aft cabin this Sept on Glory and I was waiting until after that experience to decide whether we'd want an aft on Legend but your photos have sold us.

I was a little concerned about noise and vibration but all I have read says the views far outweigh all those concerns.

Thanks again for your photos!

Susan

Thank you so much for your photos and replies'...we have put a hold on that cabin..Monday we are...hopefuly booking it. We are going to be traveling with friends so I am hoping that the other 3 cabins are available , if not we may have to move :( . Again my thanks for your help.

We are considering an aft cabin on Legend for January, Verandah deck 7349. Any problem with people throwing cig butts, etc from Lido? Also, can you see down from Lido to these balconies?

Thanks,

SallyB

We are considering an aft cabin on Legend for January, Verandah deck 7349. Any problem with people throwing cig butts, etc from Lido? Also, can you see down from Lido to these balconies?

Thanks,

SallyB

From the Lido deck you can only see about 1 foot of the balcony.

I have not seen or heard of anyone throwing anything down

Papa

We had 5270 on the Legend in March; not Verandah, but the same view of the sunset.............ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Just reading over these post and see that you were in the same room that we will be in at the end of the month. Glad to hear you had no complaints.

Archived