Star Flyer - December Panama/Tahiti

vtbobby

Hi...Starting a new thread for the Pacific crossing in December to Tahiti. Just confirmed in Cabin #301. I'm really excited about this new adventure, and hope to see other CCers aboard.

Reposted from Greece thread:

>>Quote:

>>Originally Posted by biglagoon

>Hi Bob

My husband and I have booked on Star Flyer Panama to Tahiti in Dec.

We just could not miss the opportunity to sail across the Pacific. We decided just today to sign on for the Dec. 30 SF sailing around the Society *******.

We have done 2 transatlantic crossings plus 4 weeks in and around the Caribbean aboard Star Clipper and Royal Clipper. We feel we are ready for the 22 day sail across the Pacific.

I know it will be different with only about 50 passengers, and with more ship maintenance taking place.

looking forward to meeting you

Kathy

Hi Kathy...wonderful...also, an opportunity I couldn't let pass me by. I may never get another chance to sail half way across the Pacific...and get to handle the wheel, and hoist the sails. What great adventure!

I just got my confirmation this morning for Cabin #301! This cabin (and #300) is perfect for singles...it is directly off the main deck, next to the Captains cabin, and below the Bridge. My wife, Beatrice, and I are taking the 11-day Barbados/Panama leg just before the shipyard stay, in #124. With all the family committments at the holidays, she felt that she had enough adventure for one year. So, I'll be solo.

Looking forward to meeting you both!

Bob Ring :D

• 1 month later...

Someone please send me information!!! I was under the impression that Panama to Tahiti was for refitting the ship only. This was last year sometime that I checked and that segment was not available. And that is the segment I wanted to go on. Have already been Cannes to St Maarten. Just got on Star Clippers and I still don't see this segment. Someone please email me....dogjoey@knology.net. Thanks.

Due to the number of requests, yes the Star Flyer is taking passengers from Panama to Tahiti. Cruise is a working cruise and called the "Seafarers' No Frills Pacific Voyage. No stops; 20 days at sea. Made reservations this morning. Can't wait for December to get here. Porcia

Archived