Pearl Freestyle Dailies - Link to Download

7SeasLover

http://homepage.mac.com/ginnybender/FileSharing40.html

If the link and download don't work, email me below and I'll be happy to send. The file is large. Those who already emailed me privately - I just sent the dailies to your e-mail.

Note: Some of the days are missing but most are there. I did not copy the back page on all the dailies. The d/l has 16 pages.

Enjoy!

Ginny

If the link and download don't work, email me below and I'll be happy to send. The file is large. Those who already emailed me privately - I just sent the dailies to your e-mail.

Note: Some of the days are missing but most are there. I did not copy the back page on all the dailies. The d/l has 16 pages.

Enjoy!

Ginny

Thanks for taking the time to scan all of the dailies!

Thank you very much. At least it will give me a little info of some of the daily specials. I don't know why I need the daily newsletters. After a few of NCL cruises already. It's just a little more info for out August trip.:)

If anyone on this cruise or future Pearl cruises (before 6/24 :D) could post the dailies for Wednesday and Thursday, that'd be great!)

I like looking at them because I can see which shows are which nights, which helps plan for dinner and such, especially around some of the later excursions and port days we have on this sailing.

Thanks again Ginny! :D

Enjoy!

Ginny

Thank you so much for posting these Ginny! I can't wait to get to work & print them out (I know, it's sounds wierd to hear someone say they can't wait for work, lol. The printer at work is much faster than mine & I'm not using up my ink!)

Thanks for posting these! I'm not cruising on the Pearl next year, but still, I'm eating these up and thinking of next summer!

Speaking of eating them up-I'm happy to see that one of the main dining rooms was open for lunch on embarkation day. We always enjoy that more than the buffet when we board-to us it makes it feel like "The Cruise has Started" (well that and a couple RumRunners!)

Thanks so much for sharing these with us. Can't wait to show them to my husband tonight! :D

Makes the wait a little more bearable - but now I am even more excited for our cruise - if that is possible! :rolleyes:

I'm at the office and having a difficult time focusing on my work instead of ready the dailies!:) Very much appreciate you taking the time to post them. I thoroughly enjoyed your day-to-day updates as you were on your cruise. Very interesting and informative, especially for first time cruisers like us. Sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing Alaskan cruise. Can't wait for 7/22 for our turn!

Aloha, Logan

Any chance of getting Wednesday's and Thursday's Dailies? I noticed those were missing. Maybe someone else has those that they can make available?

I've got all of them - will see if my sister can scan those 2 days in for me. I can send them to Ginny to add to her page.

I got them scanned in tonight and forwarded the file to Ginny for posting. Hopefully she'll have them up soon. If you can't wait, email me at my yahoo account Debc85 and I'll forward the file to you.

Archived