Just Returned from Aug. 1st - 8th Inspiration!

NeptunesGoddess

Hi everyone!

We just got home from Tampa tonight after our first ever cruise on the Inspiration, which returned to the Port of Tampa on Sunday (we stayed a few extra days). I will write a report and post it as soon as I get a chance. Let me just say that we had one of the most memorable family vacations ever! The kids can't stop talking about it and the hubby and I are already discussing our next cruise.

It looks like we got really lucky with getting out of the Caribbean with Ol' Charlie and Bonnie there now. We had sunny skies in all our ports last week. It was awesome! Like I said I will post a review soon, but I just wanted to thank everyone here for all the tips. The compartment hanger for over the door was one of the best tips I got. It really came in handy! :) I loved all the little tips I got here and I can't tell you how many times the family complimented and thanked me for all the "research" I did online to get all the "inside information". Therefore, it is only right that I pass that appreciation on to all of you. Thanks again, guys!

Review will be up and coming....

Brand new cruisers for life,

Kimmy & Family

Glad you had a fun time. I will be interested to hear your comments. How old were your kids?

You are right about one thing. All the tips you get here are sure helpful! Did your cruise have an active Roll Call on these boards? I have tried repeatedly to get one going for our Decemeber 20 Inspiration Cruise, but had had no responses yet... :confused:

Bill

Glad you had a fun time. I will be interested to hear your comments. How old were your kids?

You are right about one thing. All the tips you get here are sure helpful! Did your cruise have an active Roll Call on these boards? I have tried repeatedly to get one going for our Decemeber 20 Inspiration Cruise, but had had no responses yet... :confused:

Bill

Hi Bill,

Our kids are 16 (son) and 19 (daughter). My son went to the first "Teen meet" for 15-17 y/o and met alot of kids there and then he was set for the week. My daughter went to the "singles meet" the first night and then she was set with tons of kids her age. She had a blast.

My cruise did not have an active roll call. I think one other family responded to it and we never ended up meeting them. I did meet someone from another board and that was fun. It would have been fun to meet the family from here too.

Everyone we met on the cruise was fun. Our table mates were great and we always looked forward to dinner.

You will have a great time!

Kimmy

Thanks! I called Carnival and the rep said the Inspiration has not been diverted.

The Inspiration was my very first cruise. Loved her! Glad you enjoyed your trip and I hope my friend is enjoying his!

Barb

Glad to hear you had a great time, the first one will either make, or break you. We are looking forward to your review. We will be sailing the Inspiration in July for my parents 50th Wedding anniversary, the whole family will be attending!

Archived