Horizon suite, Mariner - Are these good cabins?

Are these cabins worth the extra price? Is your view limited by being in the back versus the side? Vibration issues? I'm close to booking #8102 (Horizon suite,) and would like to know your thoughts

Any experience with Horizon suites?

Your insight is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

We just got off Mariner May 30--and had been in 8102!! Put it this way--we were fortunate to get an upgrade to a Horizon, but have booked another cruise and now will only book a Horizon suite. We loved it and are now spoiled! The view from the balcony is of both sides, not just one, and is spectacular in my opinion. Plus, being on the back of the ship, there is no wind so is much nicer. The suite itself is great--the bedroom is like a separate room and the closet is huge. I highly recommend it--definitely worth the money as far as I'm concerned. And we found the butler a nice plus.

We were on the mariner for the first time in suite #902 Fabulous suite:) and even better balcony:D . Different kind of movement in the aft but certainly not uncomfortable. We look forward to being able to book this suite in the future. Enjoy your trip

We love the Horizon Suites on the Mariner. The huge aft deck is really wonderful. The closet is enormous. These suites are always our first choice.

Archived